LikeAGentleman
New Contributor
I Have a 90 second spot to pitch for investors tonight at a start up weekend. Dressed to the 9s, Like A Gentleman, palms sweating and have been practicing my pitch and refining all night and day! Extremely confident however...
Starting to have second thoughts, although a partner with money, proven success, and industry knowledge Would be a huge leg up i am thinking with all of the knowledge on this site and my personal drive, I can do this myself. I have until 7:30pm est, to back out... Either way wish me luck guys and Happy Friday! Will keep you updated

Starting to have second thoughts, although a partner with money, proven success, and industry knowledge Would be a huge leg up i am thinking with all of the knowledge on this site and my personal drive, I can do this myself. I have until 7:30pm est, to back out... Either way wish me luck guys and Happy Friday! Will keep you updated

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
