Hi Everyone, I am indeed an entrepreneur! I sold my first bicycle in my front yard for 60 dollars at the age of 12---went to the local dump on a Saturday with my father and notice a few discarded bicycles and asked my old man if we could take them home so I could salvage/refurbish some parts to make a whole new bike! "Yep sure thing son" he says. This was beginning of the "sales buzz" that fuels "the entrepreneurial fire!" - I'm 52 now and have built a residual monthly income of over 25000.00/month---has been doing the consistently for over 10 years! I'm here because I'm looking for a fresh new idea and to start those entrepreneurial fire burning again!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
