The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Specialized Knowledge

Snir Alayof

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 23, 2018
Hi guys, I've just re-read Think and Grow Rich, and one thing made me think twice...
The author mentions that you should have Specialized Knowledge.

I have an online business that I've built and it generates a nice income for me, but to be honest, I don't have any specialized knowledge. I just know basic web skills, outsourcing, and some other small skills that don't really apply anywhere...I just know how to build things and put them together... so I wonder...do you think specialized knowledge is still necessary? and if so, what's a good field to be specialized in. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aleksandar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 30, 2018
If you have a working online business that is generating profit - you are doing absolutely great! This means you have that specialized knowledge to put everything together. I do not think this should be taken literally. Man, you are doing better than 95%. If you want to develop skills in a specific sphere, then you should sit down and learn - for example i am taking an Instagram Marketing Course, because I am managing a business page and want to be better and more efficient. Don't worry - you are doing great!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.