The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Some new guy that wants to make a million bucks just like half the schmucks at any high end stripbar

Redboard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 3, 2017
US
Whats good guys. Found this forum from since I couldn't find an answer on google related to sales. I'm currently a salesman at a solar company and want to be successful. Unfortunately it's been 1 month so far and I haven't sold a thing... something which probably explains why I'm here. Anyways I'm hoping to overcome the massive discouragement that I'm currently facing with the help of whatever I can find in this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Build a funnel. Give value upfront... then let your system pre-sell and warm up the leads for you.... then close them.

Don't go for the kill right out the gate.

Anyways... welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum.

I'm currently a salesman at a solar company and want to be successful. Unfortunately it's been 1 month so far and I haven't sold a thing... something which probably explains why I'm here.

Can you explain your sales process?

People walk in off the street? Company provided leads? Cold calling? What's the method?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Whats good guys. Found this forum from since I couldn't find an answer on google related to sales. I'm currently a salesman at a solar company and want to be successful. Unfortunately it's been 1 month so far and I haven't sold a thing... something which probably explains why I'm here. Anyways I'm hoping to overcome the massive discouragement that I'm currently facing with the help of whatever I can find in this forum.
Selling is a skill set, that is coupled with actions, that lead to sales. You sound like you don't know the drill. Educate yourself. No one on this forum can make you do the right stuff. That's all under the heading of a personal problem. Come back when you get on out there and do- the-do. Good luck with your selling. When done right, it's highest paid profession on earth.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
Stop being discouraging yourself. What's going on with the job? Are you receiving leads from the job? are you finding your own?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...