- Joined
- Apr 14, 2018
- Messages
- 14
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 50%
From couple of months I was looking for a food product at the grocery stores which looks missing since 6 months. Checked on the internet and did not find a single company selling it.
As MJ says, "entrepreneurship is about solving problems"....
I can solve this problem and make it a fastlane.
This product is imported from various countries, therefore i mailed few exporters and I am waiting for their reply.
The only thing that concerns me is the commandment of control, if the exporters stops selling me the product my business will die.
Do you have any suggestions for me? (especially the entrepreneurs who import products from other countries)
Some tips, precautions or your views on such ideas?
I would love to hear from you guys.
Thank you.
As MJ says, "entrepreneurship is about solving problems"....
I can solve this problem and make it a fastlane.
This product is imported from various countries, therefore i mailed few exporters and I am waiting for their reply.
The only thing that concerns me is the commandment of control, if the exporters stops selling me the product my business will die.
Do you have any suggestions for me? (especially the entrepreneurs who import products from other countries)
Some tips, precautions or your views on such ideas?
I would love to hear from you guys.
Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
