The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Solving problems.

Santiago_12

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 14, 2018
From couple of months I was looking for a food product at the grocery stores which looks missing since 6 months. Checked on the internet and did not find a single company selling it.

As MJ says, "entrepreneurship is about solving problems"....

I can solve this problem and make it a fastlane.

This product is imported from various countries, therefore i mailed few exporters and I am waiting for their reply.
The only thing that concerns me is the commandment of control, if the exporters stops selling me the product my business will die.

Do you have any suggestions for me? (especially the entrepreneurs who import products from other countries)
Some tips, precautions or your views on such ideas?
I would love to hear from you guys.
Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
You don't need to get 100% of whatever you want from one exporter and you don't need to have just one product.

So whilst you can't control everything, you can control enough.

Moving on, do people want what you are thinking of in your locality as you have written no one sells it even online?

Dan

Santiago_12

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 14, 2018
You don't need to get 100% of whatever you want from one exporter and you don't need to have just one product.

So whilst you can't control everything, you can control enough.

Moving on, do people want what you are thinking of in your locality as you have written no one sells it even online?

Dan
Thank you for your reply.

Yes a lot of people want it.
Also, there are few more products to start with but I’m planning to start with one.
You are right that i can control enough.

I’m starting with one product because it would require huge investment and i can run this on small scale first.
(Importing, packagaing, marketing)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.