The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Solve These and You'll Be Rich

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
I was sorta inspired by the other thread called "Think Big and then think bigger than that".

Here is a list of the biggest problems you can tackle and which probably have an untapped market somewhere.

https://80000hours.org/problem-profiles/

One thing I definitely want to do at some point in my life is work on making space travel something available to anyone, I want people to own a spaceship like they do cars today.

If you have any big problems you think need solving, post them here and someone who reads this might find something worth pursuing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Indeed those are major problems. I dont know that you'd be rich solving them though- not all anyway.

Some are society issues.

Can you make a profit off of peace?

• Banned

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Indeed those are major problems. I dont know that you'd be rich solving them though- not all anyway.

Some are society issues.

Can you make a profit off of peace?
I'm sure there is atleast one solution you can sell to organizations for each problem on the list.

No, just war. :smile2:
Now that's a problem, we need financial incentives for peace which outweighs the profits of war.

Make it happen Zeno.:cool:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
I'm sure there is atleast one solution you can sell to organizations for each problem on the list.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but youll make more $ by solving small chunks of that problem, rather than the entire problem.

I mean "niche down".

Take smoking for example (one of the problems in 3rd world countries), perhaps you could market e-sigs?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Unfortunately, those markets are far too saturated.

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
There are no money making opportunities on that list. Only broad & vague blue-sky aspirations.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.