The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Software Developer Looking To Partner

wineosc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 3, 2018
Usa
My name is Joe,

I'm a senior software developer & entrepreneur. I'm here on the forum because I'm looking to partner with someone to create a business in which software is needed. Preferably I would like to partner with another software developer, but if you have good marketing skills that is a good fit also.

I can program in any language, Objective-C, Swift, C, C++, Java, PHP, Javascript (Node JS & Client-side), OpenGL and Serverless Framework (Amazon S3, Lambda, RDS), MySQL and more!. I also have a passion for cryptocurrency as well as experience compiling my own coins as well.

If you can imagine it ... I can probably code it. If I can't I know someone who can. I am very confident in my coding and software project management ability.

If you would like me to assist on your project (since this is not my first rodeo), I require a few things.

• Proof that the project you are developing has pre-sales and orders lined up.
  • Proof of your own investment into your project.
  • Assurance that I will get the shares or money promised to me (Bank Card Access, Contracts, Etc...)
  • Timeline for the project to be completed & milestones.
  • How many business attempts have you done with other projects in the past (were they successful, failures, why?)
  • Anything else you think would be benefit your case.
I look forward to being involved on the forum and meeting some great entrepreneurs to work with!

P.S -- Please note that I am aware that hiring a developer with my skill level usually costs $100,000+ a year on salary, so I ask nicely that if you want me to take the time to consider your project ... that you consider my time as well when you contact me. PM me on the forum to get started and I'll shoot my email if I think we will be a good fit.

I might have a smaller project if you are in the us? Not sure how is the best way to talk to you about it but if you can let me know the best way for you please let me know.

X11joe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 20, 2018
I might have a smaller project if you are in the us? Not sure how is the best way to talk to you about it but if you can let me know the best way for you please let me know.
Best way is to PM me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...