The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Social media service

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth
U

User62861

Hi,

I do brand development (logos and stuff) for companies and today I’ve got an idea that I could offer to manage SM for my clients.

One of my clients posts on Instagram everyday, but posts are pretty bad qulity (he is using pretty bad graphics, MS Paint design level).

My questions:

Do you pay someone to post on SM for you, so you can focus more on the business?

If you do, can you give me more details about agreement between two of you?

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
I pay someone 5 USD per day to create the post and upload to 5 social media accounts.

They have a source of info and graphics to pull from. So they're not creating anything from scratch.

The initial training wasn't fun. But it did teach me the importance of being meticulous, which will be of use in the near future.

There are people charging $500-1000/mo to do the same for local businesses in large cities.

U

User62861

I pay someone 5 USD per day to create the post and upload to 5 social media accounts.

They have a source of info and graphics to pull from. So they're not creating anything from scratch.

The initial training wasn't fun. But it did teach me the importance of being meticulous, which will be of use in the near future.

There are people charging $500-1000/mo to do the same for local businesses in large cities.
So you paying $150 a month or just $5 on a particular day when you need it?

Yea, I was thinking that my price should be $500 - $1k for this service.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
So you paying $150 a month or just $5 on a particular day when you need it?

Yea, I was thinking that my price should be $500 - $1k for this service.

Monthly. I'd rather have someone reliable vs saving a few pennies.

What are you thinking for your service? Social media / digital marketing services have been done ad nauseam over the past few years.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
U

User62861

Monthly. I'd rather have someone reliable vs saving a few pennies.

What are you thinking for your service? Social media / digital marketing services have been done ad nauseam over the past few years.
I was thinking posting images which will have some graphics on it. Owner’s posts would look more professional with better font hierarchy, other graphics and photoshop editing.

The goal would be to make small business to look like million dollar company online. If you look better, you will easier gain trust from potential new customers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.