Haha I signed up just looking for like minded people! I didn't realize the forum was for a book, so I thought why not, I'll just buy the book. Bunch of get rich quick junkies...
Wow was I wrong! If MJ reads this, what a great book! I've been on a fastline mindset for several years now and my only validation was the paths of Steve Jobs and the other billionaires. Everything you said... was like complete, utter validation of the path I've been going on. The path to entrepreneurship and wealth is like walking towards a Cat 5 hurricane barefoot with your eyes closed. Knowing the paths of others who have done what you need to do and succeeding, is like putting shoes on, opening your eyes, and seeing you were safe and in a wind tunnel the whole time.
There are some tell tale signs of a new entrepreneur. One of those is an obsession with super cars and getting one haha. When I hear about how starting a business is risky, I always say that it means the freedom to do what you want in life, the freedom to watch your kids grow up instead of working a 9 to 5... That was the first bullet point on MJ's list. The super car mentallity to the time = money, therefore more money = more time as wealth, dead on.
I joined this forum to find like minded people. Now knowing the mentallity of everyone here, mission accomplished.
Wow was I wrong! If MJ reads this, what a great book! I've been on a fastline mindset for several years now and my only validation was the paths of Steve Jobs and the other billionaires. Everything you said... was like complete, utter validation of the path I've been going on. The path to entrepreneurship and wealth is like walking towards a Cat 5 hurricane barefoot with your eyes closed. Knowing the paths of others who have done what you need to do and succeeding, is like putting shoes on, opening your eyes, and seeing you were safe and in a wind tunnel the whole time.
There are some tell tale signs of a new entrepreneur. One of those is an obsession with super cars and getting one haha. When I hear about how starting a business is risky, I always say that it means the freedom to do what you want in life, the freedom to watch your kids grow up instead of working a 9 to 5... That was the first bullet point on MJ's list. The super car mentallity to the time = money, therefore more money = more time as wealth, dead on.
I joined this forum to find like minded people. Now knowing the mentallity of everyone here, mission accomplished.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
