What's new

So the journey begins...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$65
Hi Fastlaners,

This post will be an introduction and a progress thread that I will continually update as I build my eCommerce site. A site that offers running merch and information. I am choosing this niche because I know a lot about running as the past few years I have done track and field at an NCAA D2 school.

This is my second attempt trying to build a dropshipping website. I first tried doing menswear and accessories but I gave up on it because I felt the niche was over saturated and I didn't properly utilize advertisement.

This time I am going to slow down and plan my execution. I have not paid for shopify yet because I want to create as much "free" stuff as I can before starting. So far I have made an action plan, designed a logo, and purchased the domain name runnersrule.com.

I am posting on here because there are numerous people here with eCommerce wisdom and I hope by posting my updates I can be constructively corrected in the right direction.

Thank you everyone!!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ul egvis tuni duptofisevoup, timmoph katv sappoph nisdj ot e cef ofie cideati ov monovt ni vuu nadj. Optvief O xomm timm evjmivod xies gsun emm tqusvt/edvowovoit. O fof caz vji funeop sappistsami.dun cav ov upmz dutv ni $10 tu O'n puv tvsittif. Vji tovi O xeppe vu siqmodevi ot vjot upi tueitvjivod.dun.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom