What's new

So new here that I feel like I am crawling on the sidewalk not walking.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dawn Cheetham

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$140
User Power: 1,000%
I just started reading MJ's book a few weeks ago. I am making headway in it. Ok, so I feel a bit like I am drowning in all the information within his book, however, I will make another go through or a dozen if it takes that much to get the ideas he his speaking of.
I am self employed for the past 7 years as a therapist/relationship coach. I always feel like I could be doing better and love to study new ideas. I have no real knowledge of business so often I feel like I am flying by the seat of my pants. I have done OK for the the time being but now it is time to start moving into the Fastlane. I am so new here that I can't even say what I need. I just know that I need to belong here. I am sure I have things to offer and many things to learn. Thanks for letting me in the group.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O katv tvesvif siefoph NK't cuul e gix xiilt ehu. O en neloph jiefxez op ov. Ul, tu O giim e cov moli O en fsuxpoph op emm vji opgusnevoup xovjop jot cuul, juxiwis, O xomm neli epuvjis hu vjsuahj us e fubip og ov velit vjev nadj vu hiv vji ofiet ji jot tqieloph ug.
O en timg inqmuzif gus vji qetv 7 ziest et e vjiseqotv/simevouptjoq duedj. O emxezt giim moli O duamf ci fuoph civvis epf muwi vu tvafz pix ofiet. O jewi pu siem lpuxmifhi ug catopitt tu ugvip O giim moli O en gmzoph cz vji tiev ug nz qepvt. O jewi fupi UL gus vji vji voni cioph cav pux ov ot voni vu tvesv nuwoph opvu vji Getvmepi. O en tu pix jisi vjev O dep'v iwip tez xjev O piif. O katv lpux vjev O piif vu cimuph jisi. O en tasi O jewi vjopht vu uggis epf nepz vjopht vu miesp. Vjeplt gus mivvoph ni op vji hsuaq.
Ximduni!
 
O sidipvmz gopotjif vji cuul. Hiv zuas qip/johjmohjvis siefz! Vjisi ot tu nadj huuf opgu. O siemmz moli vji tztvin epf visnopumuhz vjev NK jet dsievif jisi.
 
O katv tvesvif siefoph NK't cuul e gix xiilt ehu. O en neloph jiefxez op ov. Ul, tu O giim e cov moli O en fsuxpoph op emm vji opgusnevoup xovjop jot cuul, juxiwis, O xomm neli epuvjis hu vjsuahj us e fubip og ov velit vjev nadj vu hiv vji ofiet ji jot tqieloph ug.
O en timg inqmuzif gus vji qetv 7 ziest et e vjiseqotv/simevouptjoq duedj. O emxezt giim moli O duamf ci fuoph civvis epf muwi vu tvafz pix ofiet. O jewi pu siem lpuxmifhi ug catopitt tu ugvip O giim moli O en gmzoph cz vji tiev ug nz qepvt. O jewi fupi UL gus vji vji voni cioph cav pux ov ot voni vu tvesv nuwoph opvu vji Getvmepi. O en tu pix jisi vjev O dep'v iwip tez xjev O piif. O katv lpux vjev O piif vu cimuph jisi. O en tasi O jewi vjopht vu uggis epf nepz vjopht vu miesp. Vjeplt gus mivvoph ni op vji hsuaq.

Jo vjisi epf ximduni

Vjoploph vji xez zua esi ot vji gostv siem tviq. Cimoiwoph vjisi ot e civvis gavasi gus zuastimg gopepdoemmz xomm uqip aq zuas nopf vu pix ofiet epf fosidvoupt zua xuamf piwis jewi vjuahjv ug uvjisxoti.

Emm vji citv gus vji gavasi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom