The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So Many Ideas

Idea threads

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
I hate that I come up with so many ideas but don't have the skills or time necessary to implement them. I don't have time to learn to web development or computer programming. By the time I do my ideas would probably have been done or wouldn't be relevant any more. Plus I'm working on inventing knew products and it's going well so far. I would never be able to do both. If there's anyone out there that has the skills to put some sites together, I think I have some pretty good ideas. Their just going to go to waste.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

maximus20895

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 16, 2009
Knoxville,TN
I hear

"I have ideas like everyone else and I also don't have time like everyone else. I know a better life for me is out there, but I am not willing to make sacrifices in order for that to happen. Instead, I like to rationalize my lack of actions with excuses in order to make my self feel better."

Almost everyone on this forum is in a position that you are in. What makes them difference is their mindset and fortitude. Are you willing to take sacrifices temporarily in order to improve your life permanently?

werbl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
May 3, 2008
Racine, WI
I know the feeling. As soon as you open your eyes and start looking for problems to solve, you find them everywhere. With those problems there's usually a solution and a business idea close behind. I actually have a spreadsheet where I keep all of my business ideas. The list has around 100 things on it now.

For me the trick was to take a hard look at that list, evaluated and narrowed down which ideas had potential for real money, and which ones I could implement. I picked one or two ideas and focused like crazy. In the past I used to try to do too much. Instead of having one awesome project, I had four or five that sucked, never really going anywhere. After you have some success, that will open up more resources for whatever is next on your list of ideas.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Plus I'm working on inventing knew products and it's going well so far. I would never be able to do both.

I think you guys misunderstood me. I am on my road to the fastlane and I'm very motivated and dedicated. I'm actually well into the process. I am creating products and having them manufactured. You can read my thread called "My Path to the Fastlane". I'm updating once a week about my journey. The problem is I have many other ideas that deal with the internet but that's not my strong point. Plus it would be to difficult to juggle everything at once. That would be recipe for failure. I'm focusing on what I'm good at and passionate about. Just hate having good ideas go to waste.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Yea I guess I'm looking for someone serious and dedicated to listen to my ideas and maybe just be just get a small percentage in return.

TemptingFate

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Nov 14, 2010
I hear

"I have ideas like everyone else and I also don't have time like everyone else. I know a better life for me is out there, but I am not willing to make sacrifices in order for that to happen. Instead, I like to rationalize my lack of actions with excuses in order to make my self feel better."

Almost everyone on this forum is in a position that you are in. What makes them difference is their mindset and fortitude. Are you willing to take sacrifices temporarily in order to improve your life permanently?

Awesome post... I just saved this as a sticky on my laptop

deuces40

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 22, 2011
Earn Your Capital You Need

Start with a niche site to earn the capital you need quickly. thats what i did and now i offer those sites to everyone and you get to keep every dollar you make.
createthissite(dot)com

accelerator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Mar 25, 2011
I felt the same way, then I decided to learn to do things, paid of so far. Making a site is to hard -> Learn to code HTML/CSS, I want more features for my site -> learn php/mysql, I want to make it look better -> upgrade Photoshop skills.

Practice practice practice. Half the things I can do now, I would have though would have taken years to learn, they didn't...they took months.

TemptingFate

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Nov 14, 2010
I felt the same way, then I decided to learn to do things, paid of so far. Making a site is to hard -> Learn to code HTML/CSS, I want more features for my site -> learn php/mysql, I want to make it look better -> upgrade Photoshop skills.

Practice practice practice. Half the things I can do now, I would have though would have taken years to learn, they didn't...they took months.

Ha I remember last year I tried to design a website from scratch, HTML codes etc etc. There were so many different formats, choices, PHP FTP HTML, finally I just sat back and allowed a web designer to create it. I know of several "web designers" that just use template sites and people actually pay them to create websites with templates already laid out, makes it a lot easier. Off the top of my head is Free Website Builder | Create a Free Flash Website at Wix.com

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.