The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So, I have an idea... What do you think?

Idea threads

Bartez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jul 30, 2014
Poland, EU
Hey!

It just came up to me about 5 minutes ago. As we all know selling items on ebay can be very profitable. But sometimes we dont have time to promote it or hire somebody to do that.

Im my country (Poland) a few years ago I found a website offering t-shirts for sale. It's a brilliant idea! Distributor gives you a provision on every sold t-shirt that you can design yourself. You can add any picture on it and sell it online. You make the price, but minimal price is 25$. I can sell it for 30$ and 5$ is for me. I can sell it for 50$ and then 25$ is for me etc...

But anyway, I was looking on drones on ebay and saw one for 3000$ dollars. I thought "damn, it's going to be tough to find a customer". Then I started thinking about dozens of people promoting it- then it would be sold sooner I think! But how to do that with minimal costs?

So in my mind I imagined a website with every kind of product. Distributors pass the product on my website (lets call it sellit.com for example). They set a minimal price and everybody interested in affiliate program sells the item for how much they want to. I get like 5% provision on every sold item. Distributor pays nothing, affiliator earns money and I make money too. Everybody happy?

I mean it would be similar to droppshiping but many many people wants to start a droppshiping ecommerce site but the main problem is how to get contacts? What about taxes? Well, my site would be perfect for them.

I dont know if there is any kind of that business online, tried to search a bit but in Poland google looks for mostly polish sites. And there is nothing like that here, but somewhere else maybe there is?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andrew m

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Dec 29, 2014
why would they come to your website searching for the item instead of going directly to ebay where they could buy it?

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013

Bartez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jul 30, 2014
Poland, EU
c'mon, really? use google.com not google.pl

yeah, I wish I could. I cant go to google.com website without vpn programme, proxies mostly dont work

why would they come to your website searching for the item instead of going directly to ebay where they could buy it?

You dont understand business model ;)

teespring

What is that?

BigBrianC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 31, 2014
Athens, Georgia
Not really getting it. Maybe better explanation? Sounds like right now the distributor allows you to create designs and you get whatever it sells for over $25. You sound like you're adding a platform for the distributor to use to do the exact same thing. Why would they do that and why would they use you over Amazon/EBay/etc.

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
Teespring.com ... visit that site and document yourself. Here you can design a tshirt for just $10 and sell it with 25 for example for a $15 profit.

Bartez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jul 30, 2014
Poland, EU
Guys I meant something like teespring but not t-shirts but any kind of product for sale. Users promote it and sell it on their own and the distributor gives the product :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.