Hey guys,
I've just started my studies and during these I'll have to do 2 internships. I would probably learn much from doing one in a Startup company.
Do you think it might be good to do one in a big company as well? I could imagine that a few months in McKinsey for example would also teach me some nice stuff.
Just shortly about me: I'm about to start a little business besides. Still, I've started my Bachelor because my uni gives me a great network and has quite an entrepreneurial spirit. So I don't do the studies and internships for CV but to help me getting closer to my goal of an own company.
I hope you can give some suggestions or maybe also tell from your experience.
Cheers
I've just started my studies and during these I'll have to do 2 internships. I would probably learn much from doing one in a Startup company.
Do you think it might be good to do one in a big company as well? I could imagine that a few months in McKinsey for example would also teach me some nice stuff.
Just shortly about me: I'm about to start a little business besides. Still, I've started my Bachelor because my uni gives me a great network and has quite an entrepreneurial spirit. So I don't do the studies and internships for CV but to help me getting closer to my goal of an own company.
I hope you can give some suggestions or maybe also tell from your experience.
Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
