What's new

Slowlane-er from Sunny SoCali Ready to take on the FASTLANE!

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

KhayShenz

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
30
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 3%
Hello EVERYONE!

My name is Shenna from southern California. I'm 27 and will be getting married next year. I currently own a house that I live in - bought it two years after I graduated from engineering school. And to most, that seems like I'm livin' the life or that my life is on tract - but really, I feel stuck.

At one point in my life, I enjoyed my job - I had great co-workers, my fiance is wonderful, just bought a new house - woo hoo! Then my professional life started takin' a poop when this economy laid off my co-worker friends - and I'm now stuck with the ....hmmmm.... not-so-nice co-workers. (Sorry had to think there for a second,I didn't wanna be mean). SO nowwwww, I hate my job! Not the job per se but who I'm working for/with. Now, y'all can say - look for another job. And I say, I've been looking and applied to thousands --- and all I've gotten back was..."we sincerely regret to inform you...."

BUT!!!! Because I now hate my nine-to-five, I've taken a much closer look in the mirror and asked myself, what do I want out of life? REALLY? Will I be satisfied with another nine-to-five somewhere else?

One day at work, I thought to myself that instead of listening to the same song over and over again at work - I said, why not learn something new while writing this long a$$ technical report? Hmmmm...thank you itunes and podcast. I listen to the likes of Chuck with Makingmountainsmove.com, Matt T (DoOverGuy), and ran into Pat (SmartPassiveIncome)...AND 2 of which referred Mr. DeMarco! Before I picked up his book, I read Think and Grow Rich by N. Hill.

Anyway, I'm smack in the middle of Mr. DeMarco's Book and re-reading Think and Grow Rich. I'm definitely absorbing as much as I can, and also in the process of learning how to create apps. My future-husband is my head cheer leader and my source of great ideas.

Hoping to run into y'all in the FASTLANE!! And definitely looking forward to learning from ALL OF YOU!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu LjezTjipb,

Gostv kiemuat ug xjisi zua mowi...O jewi raovi e gix gsoipft xju mowi op Tuavjisp DE epf O muwi wotovoph vjin.

O xet op vji teni tquv e gix ziest cedl muwif nz kuc usohopemmz epf vjep O nuwif aq vji dusqusevi meffis epf nz gsoipft op vji dunqepz iovjis migv vu qastai hsiipis ($) kuct us xisi migv hu epf vji kuc cideni e kuc. O xomm efnov vji gostv zies exez gsun vji dusqusevi kuc fof veli ni e xjomi vu hiv atif vu cioph uav ug vji muuq. Vjev cioph teof egvis siefoph Getvmepi Nommoupeosi vji mohjv xipv up epf O fidofi iwiszvjoph (epf O niep iwiszvjoph) fiqipfif up ni epf topdi vjep raovi e cov jet djephif.

Upi vjoph O fu vjev jet siemmz jimqif ni ot tqieloph aq nusi gus nztimg gsun vji hiv hu egvis emm ov ot nz mogi epf op vji qetv zies nz mogi & opduni jet figopovimz djephif gus vji civvis. O en puv huophvu lof zua vjuahj ov jet jef ovt aqt epf fuxpt cav iwiszfez O fidofif ov ot NZ mogi epf vjot ot jux O en huoph vu fu ov.

O jewi duni vu vji ehsiinipv zua xomm jewi vu xusl siemmz jesf vu ci e tadditt (iovjis vu liiq zuas kuc xovj pu haesepvii us zua dep xusl siemmz jesf gus zuastimg epf djuuti zuas mogitvzmi. O jewi djutip vu xusl jesf up nztimg.

Liiq at qutvif LjezTjipb up jux zua esi fuoph.
 
Jimmu Ljez epf ximduni ecuesf!
 
Vjeplt!!

Katv tvesvif miespoph e pix (epf O jiesf nadj nusi gap!) qsuhsennoph qmevgusn - SACZ. O vjopl Ns. FiNesdu demmt vjot QSUDITT.....jijijiji...

Ov't ciip e xjomi topdi O'wi vuadjif D++ (gsun dummihi) - epf sief ecuav Sacz epf ov't quxis!

Vjeplt eheop!
 
O jewi tiip nepz qutvt up Vjopl epf Hsux Sodj epf piwis jewi sief ov... zuas qutv katv nefi ni usfis ov (Enebup, Lopfmi, .99!) Vjeplt!
 
Ximduni Tjippe!

O emtu mowi op TuDem (Tep Foihu) cav xet seotif op vji Cez Esie. Xjev qesv ug TuDem fu zua mowi op? Vjot ot e hsievgusan epf NK't cuul ot upi ug vji citv cuult O'wi iwis sief. Ov nefi ni siemobi vjev O mowi op vji "Nevsoy" epf O piif vu hiv uav ug ov ETEQ.

Osxop
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom