TaxMan79
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2016
- Messages
- 14
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 264%
Hi there! I honestly can't remember if I have done a introduction post yet so I'll just go ahead and do this one.
I'm an accountant looking to move out of the slow lane. I worked in e-commerce and had a little eBay hustle going on during the 2000's but decided to go back to school. I chose to study accounting for the stability(be careful what you wish for!) I am not a CPA and never plan to take the test.
I have been following this forum for about a year now. I know the ecommerce game has changed a lot since I was in it but I would like to get back in it or a similar hustle that would allow me to work from home. Tired of having the whip cracked at me at the office, the morning commute, dodging hobos and the smell of urine downtown around the office building.
On a more positive note, I hope I can try to answer some of your accounting questions. Anyhow, look forward to getting to know all of you!
I'm an accountant looking to move out of the slow lane. I worked in e-commerce and had a little eBay hustle going on during the 2000's but decided to go back to school. I chose to study accounting for the stability(be careful what you wish for!) I am not a CPA and never plan to take the test.
I have been following this forum for about a year now. I know the ecommerce game has changed a lot since I was in it but I would like to get back in it or a similar hustle that would allow me to work from home. Tired of having the whip cracked at me at the office, the morning commute, dodging hobos and the smell of urine downtown around the office building.
On a more positive note, I hope I can try to answer some of your accounting questions. Anyhow, look forward to getting to know all of you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
