The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Slidedeck Pro is on sale today for everyone with a website.

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
If you pay attention to start ups / watch new website releases you probably have seen them using "slidedeck". It's usually $99 USD for a professional license and $600+ for an unlimited licence. They almost never have a sale, and are the guys responsible for building the site The Lean Startup | The Movement That Is Transforming How New Products Are Built And Launched and the web app"hello bar". They are finally running an app sumo deal and you can get Slide Deck Unlimited licence for only $89 bucks and it includes 3 months free of the hello bar + 5 premium themes.

The slider is great because it is SEO friendly, works on touch screens, works on wordpress, and performs well on mobiles.

Ps. This is my "tell-a-friend" link if you don't want me to get credit just go on appsumo and search for slidedeck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
Thanks Giorgio and yea it's a sweet find. In the beginning of the year their unlimited licences were $999 and people bought them like hot cakes. Slide deck is so editable most fastlaners don't even realize they have seen it every where.

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
I'm not sure what the product is? A web page creator?

It's not a website its a jquery powered slider that is SEO friendly, works on mobile, and can pretty much do anything. It comes with a ton of themes and for the next 3 days you can save $600 bucks and get the unlimited licence. The slider scrolls vertically or horizontally, and it can play automatically too. It works on wordpress sites as well and is an easy way to make a theme look way different than the competition.

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
It's much more advanced than a simple slider. If you want a simple slider you can get one for free. Please re-read what slide deck can do especially working on mobiles, seo friendly, and the ability to have horizontal and vertical navigation in the same slide. You can completely change the look (check out the portfolio), plus it's heavily supported and comes with free upgrades + many themes.

It also integrates with wordpress right out of the box and can display your post automatically in the slider.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
Today's the last day for the deal just a heads up

srjcooldude

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 7, 2011
Guys, I need help, I missed this offer.

Is there anyone who bought Slidedeck at $89 I was away from home and I missed this wonderful offer, I was wondering if there is anyone who can share the bundle with me at half the price.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.