The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Singapore Fastlane Entrepreneurs Circle

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Stankosy

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 4, 2018
Singapore
Hey guys, its great to join the community!

Anyone here is from Singapore or visiting SG any time soon? Let me know, would be great to catch up and have some interesting conversations with like-minded entrepreneurs!

In addition to that I am looking forward to launch a meetup for us to catch up on a regular basis and create something similar to a mastermind group. So do let me know if any of you would be interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
Stan

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hey guys, its great to join the community!

Anyone here is from Singapore or visiting SG any time soon? Let me know, would be great to catch up and have some interesting conversations with like-minded entrepreneurs!

In addition to that I am looking forward to launch a meetup for us to catch up on a regular basis and create something similar to a mastermind group. So do let me know if any of you would be interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
Stan

Welcome to the Fastlane community, @Stankosy.

@LucasLim who introduced himself just a couple of days ago is also from Singapore.

Last edited:

ZF Lee

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome to the forum Stan.

@ZF Lee I believe is in Malaysia. Probably the closest you're going to get :p
Not really...I'm in KL. Takes like a quarter of a day to drive there!
But I know @Xeon is from Singapore. Probably he'll bumble by...

Welcome, @Stankosy.

Stankosy

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 4, 2018
Singapore
Hey guys thanks for the recommendations, I will get in touch with them.
Should anyone of you guys be passing by SG, let us know!
Have a kick-a$$ day ahead!
Cheers
Stan

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
I'm looking at flights through Singapore for my Asia flight (next week). If there's a group, let me know, maybe our schedules will cross.

If not, also look at http://tropicalmba.com/dc/. I'm sure they have Singapore entrepreneurs, but fair warning that tropicalmba charges you to be part of their community.

Stankosy

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 4, 2018
Singapore
Haha I have just passed Harbour front. Let's catch up some time over lunch, I am currently based at city hall, let me know if you are any time around? Feel free to keep in touch via whatsapp +66 958212326.
Cheers

ericaung

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 6, 2018
hey guys!

I will be in city hall today afternoon. if anyone is free, please let me know!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom