What do you guys think of this simple gym innovation solution for a common gym problem?
Hi, everyone! I’ll keep it short. As a weightlifter for over 10 years, I’ve noticed a common issue in the gym: people taking your machines when you’re away. whether for a quick chat, restroom break, front desk visit, or you’re super setting between sets, It’s frustrating. I’ve come up with a solution: male/female coloured facecloths or towels with phrases ‘sry it’s taken,’ ‘still usin it,’ or ‘in use.’ You would lay this on your machine or bench instead of holding your spot with a typical water bottle or phone and potentially losing it. These towels not only keep people away, but also absorb sweat and can clean your gym bench or seats. I’ve never seen or heard of anyone addressing this common issue, so I’m eager to start production and test the market. Share your thoughts and let me know if you’d consider buying them at an affordable price. Thanks!
I’ll post some images for inspirationView attachment 52841View attachment 52842View attachment 52844
Hi, everyone! I’ll keep it short. As a weightlifter for over 10 years, I’ve noticed a common issue in the gym: people taking your machines when you’re away. whether for a quick chat, restroom break, front desk visit, or you’re super setting between sets, It’s frustrating. I’ve come up with a solution: male/female coloured facecloths or towels with phrases ‘sry it’s taken,’ ‘still usin it,’ or ‘in use.’ You would lay this on your machine or bench instead of holding your spot with a typical water bottle or phone and potentially losing it. These towels not only keep people away, but also absorb sweat and can clean your gym bench or seats. I’ve never seen or heard of anyone addressing this common issue, so I’m eager to start production and test the market. Share your thoughts and let me know if you’d consider buying them at an affordable price. Thanks!
I’ll post some images for inspirationView attachment 52841View attachment 52842View attachment 52844
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
