The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Should I short the GBP ahead of UK article 50 triggering?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

calcam1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 7, 2017
Scotland
Hello,

I'm basically new to investing and have recently discovered an interest in trading currencies.

I know that if you shorted the GBP on the referendum last year, you would have made a killing as there must have been a serious, serious pip fall.

What I want to know is, will similar behaviours happen next week, when Theresa May triggers Article 50 to pursue the Brexit process?

If so, how do I short the GBP?

Cal

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
What I want to know is, will similar behaviours happen next week, when Theresa May triggers Article 50 to pursue the Brexit process?

I don't have a Magic Crystal Ball, so I don't know. And if I did know I sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone else. My guess is that this is already built into the price. The reason the GBP pound crashed after Brexit was because Brexit was a surprise.

If you're asking for Forex advice on the internet, then don't do Forex because you'll go broke.

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
Mortgage the house, cash in your retirement plan, borrow from your relatives, sell your plasma, and see a loan shark for all the cash you can get. Bet it all on shorting the GBP and let us know how it turns out!!!
- Stranger on the Internet

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.