The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

should i leave school?

zyzz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 12, 2022
Hey i just finished reading the millionaire fastlane and i am impressed and in love with the concept of the fastlane. I go to school in Germany and i am in 12th grade after the summer holiday. I kinda want to drop out of school and just focus on the fastlane and as soon as i am 18 begin with my own ride on the fastlane. But i am not sure if i should drop out or if i should finish it since its only one year (but the toughest of them all ----> less time for the fastlane) left. What would you guys do in my place?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Fastlane and school are not mutually exclusive.

RebornPhoenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 27, 2020
Netherlands
Ah, shit here we go again.

Honestly, you will now hear many different opinions. But at the end of the day it comes down to you, your parents and your surroundings.

Nobody can decide for you.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
Hey i just finished reading the millionaire fastlane and i am impressed and in love with the concept of the fastlane. I go to school in Germany and i am in 12th grade after the summer holiday. I kinda want to drop out of school and just focus on the fastlane and as soon as i am 18 begin with my own ride on the fastlane. But i am not sure if i should drop out or if i should finish it since its only one year (but the toughest of them all ----> less time for the fastlane) left. What would you guys do in my place?
Finish school. Use breaks or evenings to start a side venture.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
Of course you feel like dropping out, we can relate - many of us felt like that. But it is a small investment of time and there may come a time that you need the credentials for one thing or the other.

If you are honest, there are probably many things you can do to free up some time to pursue your first business ventures. Gaming and internet come to mind.

Also hanging on when you do ‚t feel like it will strengthen your endurance. In business you will also meet situations in which you have to go to an extra mile. MJ also finished his studies before starting his business.

Take care!

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 27, 2022
Well, I realized too that school cound't help me with my goals whein I was 16 or 17.

Now I'm in a similar situation; two years ago I started a two year long course about logistics, during and during the internship in a local custom agent agency, I realized that I don't like the job; mainly becuse it becames monotonous after a while.

I 've thought about quitting because I realize how this is not the work I'm gonna do in this, but at the same time I force myself to do it in a stoic manner, knowing that in the end I'm going to learn how to endure unpleasant situation. I only have 3 months left at this point.

Another thing is that I'm working 2 jobs ( three, if You consider my entrepreneul project), everyday, without a single day off, and in all of this I manage to train eveeryday, sometimes twice a day.

In this stressfull situation that I'mhaving right now sometimes having to move on becomes hard, but I have this light at the end of the tunnel that after all of this I'm going to start working on my project full time.

What I would say, is that You're only 18 , and Your mind is going to change, a lot, start working on your projects, because this is YOUR one and only life. At the same time tho, finish school, not because "It's going to be useful in the future and bla bla bla", but because You're going to learn how to get shit done.

If You want to be an entrepreneur, You gotta learn how to work on project form the beginning to the end. So make this sacrifice, thinking it as training for Your entrepreneural venture.

Hope that helps,

Davide

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.