axerei
New Contributor
Hello, guys, my name is Axel and in this thread, I want to document my Shopify journey. I'm 23 years old and I live in Norway.
If you guys have any feedback on how to improve the process I would be very glad. My first goal is just to get my first online sale. But my bigger goal is to make 100$/per day. I want to achieve that in 3 months.
I have now tried running a Facebook ad for 2 products I wanted to test. I duplicated the ad and tested 2 different audiences. I ran 4 adsets and tested for about 5-6 days. In total, I spent about 100$. I got no sales, only 16 add to cart in total.
What I did not do last time was to capture the emails of the traffic coming on to my site. The next time I run ads I will have email set up. So that I can start building my list.
I have now recently set up google shopping. And I plan on running ads there, as soon as google approve my products. Which is taking forever btw.
Anyway, I'm wondering. Whats the best way to getting to 100$/per day consistently?
I'll keep you guys posted.
If you guys have any feedback on how to improve the process I would be very glad. My first goal is just to get my first online sale. But my bigger goal is to make 100$/per day. I want to achieve that in 3 months.
I have now tried running a Facebook ad for 2 products I wanted to test. I duplicated the ad and tested 2 different audiences. I ran 4 adsets and tested for about 5-6 days. In total, I spent about 100$. I got no sales, only 16 add to cart in total.
What I did not do last time was to capture the emails of the traffic coming on to my site. The next time I run ads I will have email set up. So that I can start building my list.
I have now recently set up google shopping. And I plan on running ads there, as soon as google approve my products. Which is taking forever btw.
Anyway, I'm wondering. Whats the best way to getting to 100$/per day consistently?
I'll keep you guys posted.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
