The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Shopify Business owners

Sun4lower

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 19, 2020
Birmingham
Hi, I am in the process of turning my hobby into an online eCommerce business. I am trying to get my head around Shopify but some things still don't make sense. I am based in the UK and want to know if I need to have a separate business bank account. Can someone explain how it works, please? Also, how you source reliable suppliers to product quality clothing products. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hi, I am in the process of turning my hobby into an online eCommerce business. I am trying to get my head around Shopify but some things still don't make sense. I am based in the UK and want to know if I need to have a separate business bank account. Can someone explain how it works, please? Also, how you source reliable suppliers to product quality clothing products. Thanks
Hey @Sun4lower
why dont you tell us about yourself a little bit first?
Maybe make an Intro thread?
Also, check this: NOTABLE! - Why not take off your coat and stay a while?

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
That really depends on how much money you want to spend on your accountant. If you don't separate your business account, accounting is going to become a pain in the a$$ and really hard to do for somebody else but you. And they'll take money for every position they book.

You can get free business bank accounts. From Holvi, for example.

And with getting good clothing suppliers, it's the same with as with every search for suppliers. Seek some out, compare prices, talk to customers of them, order samples, go with the one who does it best.

chrissroger9

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 3, 2020
That really depends on how much money you want to spend on your accountant. If you don't separate your business account, accounting is going to become a pain in the a$$ and really hard to do for somebody else but you. And they'll take money for every position they book.

You can get free business bank accounts. From Holvi, for example.

And with getting good clothing suppliers, it's the same with as with every search for suppliers from CyberPunk Clothing - 【Futuristic Dystopian Apparel】. Seek some out, compare prices, talk to customers of them, order samples, go with the one who does it best.
how can i get account. tell more about this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Would listen to @alexkuzmov if I were you, try introducing yourself first.

But I have to say it's great to turn your hobby into an eCommerce business. Wish you all the best.
And as @LordGanon said it depends on you. But I personally wouldn't start with it. Focus on different things at the beginning of the business. Like getting sales. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.