Thought it would be a great idea to share your 5 star freelancers.
If you have a great resource in India for very little money to do.. data entry.. SEO.. design.. etc, but you only need them 10 hrs/week or less or on project basis, it may be extremely helpful to recommend him/her to the rest of the forum.
I suggest we put name, contact, hourly rate and your experience with them.
At the moment I am hiring someone myself and if I rate the result 5 stars will share it as well.
If you have a great resource in India for very little money to do.. data entry.. SEO.. design.. etc, but you only need them 10 hrs/week or less or on project basis, it may be extremely helpful to recommend him/her to the rest of the forum.
I suggest we put name, contact, hourly rate and your experience with them.
At the moment I am hiring someone myself and if I rate the result 5 stars will share it as well.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
