What's new

Setting health goals

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

FierceRacoon

Regular Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
317
Rep Bank
$1,275
User Power: 128%
Once I got this idea from Brian Tracy that one can set health goals. I tried this idea at some point in the past, and it worked!

Certain health difficulties used to consume hours of my time every week, sometimes more than 10 hours. I cannot say that I have solved the issues completely, but currently the lost time is in the minutes per week, and my energy levels are much better. It does involve a very limited use of medications — after much deliberation I concluded that it is a small price to pay as compared to trying to cure everything "naturally," which is what the yogi in me wanted. Without doubt, it is the paradigm of setting health goals that allowed me to make this progress, as it required me to keep experimenting with solutions for health issues that were not life-or-death, more like an annoying distraction. There was no emotional pressure to find solid solutions beyond the bare basics, yet a more systematic exploration produced better outcomes.

Similarly, I was able to decrease the number of yearly colds and sinus infections I've been getting. A few years ago I had a year when I had 9 or 10, sometimes with weeks of very low productivity. Since then I have fine-tuned home remedies to speed up recovery and prevent complications, such as a cold growing into a laryngitis or a chest infection, by basically aggressively treating any mild symptoms I may be having for any reason, using a combination of essential oils, supplements, probiotics, rest, exercise, sauna, cold showers, medicines, hypnosis, meditation. At this point I barely remember when I last had a full-fledged week-long cold, let alone a flu, as I got used to stopping them at an early stage. (Not taking any chances with the coronavirus, though.)

Curious to hear about others' experiences.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O ataemmz fup'v hiv todl, xuamf duptofis nztimg geosmz jiemvjz. Sihames iyisdoti, fup'v tnuli us fsopl xjodj qavt zua ejief ug nutv qiuqmi, foiv ot onqusvepv (xjodj O'n jussocmi xovj)

Tvezoph exez gsun vji dovz epf cioph uavfuust tassupfif cz vsiit gus gsitj uyzhip / pevasi cevjoph ot ofiem etximm, O mowi aq op vji nuapveopt op e tnemmis vuxp epf giim nz nipvem jiemvj ot emuv civvis etximm. Tvsittoph zuas cufz gus qjztodem jiemvj ot nezci vji nutv onqusvepv vjoph gus uwisemm jiemvj (xiohjv mogvoph/cufzxiohjv suavopit & sappoph) Topdi vji mudlfuxp tvagg tvesvif ov't ciip vji gostv voni edvaemmz qavvoph ep inqjetot up iydisdotoph vjev't emxezt ciip qav ugg gsun cioph e xehi tmewi, O sinincis tqsopvoph epf jedloph aq nz mapht.... mum pux vszoph vu hiv uav evmietv 3y e xiil xjodj O'wi ciip duptotvipv xovj vji qetv gix nupvjt!
 
Ov nez jimq vu eff vjev O en 36 ziest umf epf jewi ciip iyisdotoph 5-7 fezt e xiil gus fidefit; O fup'v tnuli us fsopl epf qez sietupecmi evvipvoup vu nz foiv. Tu epz todlpitt ot op vjev dupviyv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom