Hi all,
I have created a web-app for a specific branch of a large conglomerate. This was firstly done in a fairly informal fashion with no written contracts. However, other branches are also interested in the tool. This means that I will become an official supplier to the company, meaning that I have to sign a Service Level Agreement with this conglomerate. What are some of the pitfalls that I have to look out for in these types of contracts, I do not want to shoot myself in the foot for the sake of expansion!
I have created a web-app for a specific branch of a large conglomerate. This was firstly done in a fairly informal fashion with no written contracts. However, other branches are also interested in the tool. This means that I will become an official supplier to the company, meaning that I have to sign a Service Level Agreement with this conglomerate. What are some of the pitfalls that I have to look out for in these types of contracts, I do not want to shoot myself in the foot for the sake of expansion!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
