The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sense Hero Journey

Anything related to matters of the mind

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Hi, I'm Paul, a 33-year-old from the UK. After reading all of MJ's books, my mindset has completely shifted. My wife and I have an escape number of £17.5 million, but I believe that my solution and product can exceed that number while also providing value to millions of people.

I'm creating a specialized moisturizing palette cleansing spray that solves a common problem in the vape industry and personal improvement. However, I faced my first challenge when I discovered that my product couldn't be patented after consulting with an attorney. Despite feeling let down, I was determined to push through and be the first to market.

Finding a supplier for my product was another challenge, but after searching for a week, I finally found one. However, the first few versions of the product weren't up to my standards, and I was charged over £100 for each version. Eventually, I realized that I needed to be physically present in the lab and work with the supplier to make the product perfect. It took several attempts, but we finally got it right with version 7.

To soft test my product, I ordered custom t-shirts, lanyards, and printed identification with my logo and company name. I also ordered 1ml glasses to split the test product out. After asking the public in the town center to try our sample and provide feedback on taste and mouth freshness, I gathered valuable research on pricing and flavor.

After ensuring the formula stability and challenge tests passed, we began working on the packaging, aiming for excellence. Once we receive proofs of the artwork, we will create a website and social media platforms to build a buzz and awareness before the product launch. Our plan is to sell locally first and then scale up to wholesalers, Amazon, and our website, with the ultimate goal of becoming an international product.

Despite facing challenges along the way, I am proud of my progress and excited to bring my product to the market.

We're currently at the 18 month mark of this process.

Thanks for reading

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hurks2048

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Apr 15, 2023
Hi, I'm Paul, a 33-year-old from the UK. After reading all of MJ's books, my mindset has completely shifted. My wife and I have an escape number of £17.5 million, but I believe that my solution and product can exceed that number while also providing value to millions of people.

I'm creating a specialized moisturizing palette cleansing spray that solves a common problem in the vape industry and personal improvement. However, I faced my first challenge when I discovered that my product couldn't be patented after consulting with an attorney. Despite feeling let down, I was determined to push through and be the first to market.

Finding a supplier for my product was another challenge, but after searching for a week, I finally found one. However, the first few versions of the product weren't up to my standards, and I was charged over £100 for each version. Eventually, I realized that I needed to be physically present in the lab and work with the supplier to make the product perfect. It took several attempts, but we finally got it right with version 7.

To soft test my product, I ordered custom t-shirts, lanyards, and printed identification with my logo and company name. I also ordered 1ml glasses to split the test product out. After asking the public in the town center to try our sample and provide feedback on taste and mouth freshness, I gathered valuable research on pricing and flavor.

After ensuring the formula stability and challenge tests passed, we began working on the packaging, aiming for excellence. Once we receive proofs of the artwork, we will create a website and social media platforms to build a buzz and awareness before the product launch. Our plan is to sell locally first and then scale up to wholesalers, Amazon, and our website, with the ultimate goal of becoming an international product.

Despite facing challenges along the way, I am proud of my progress and excited to bring my product to the market.

We're currently at the 18 month mark of this process.

Thanks for reading
Sounds dope Paul!
Is that you’re product in your profile picture?

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Sounds dope Paul!
Is that you’re product in your profile picture?
Hi Hurks,

Thats correct that is a early product image and we are currently waiting on the full proofs back which should hopefully be with me next week.

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Our website is now live (www.sensehero.co.uk) and the product should be with us in 6 weeks so i'm currently looking into blog posts and joining related groups to spread awareness and create an email list.

Product is currently unable to buy however i'm watching youtube videos on the best way to get this done

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
Our website is now live (www.sensehero.co.uk) and the product should be with us in 6 weeks so i'm currently looking into blog posts and joining related groups to spread awareness and create an email list.

Product is currently unable to buy however i'm watching youtube videos on the best way to get this done
Well done so far.

When you've got some product, give it away and get some reviews on your website. Real, live reviews not them silly hard coded ones.

Then showcase reviews on your social media pages.

People believe what other people say about the product, not what you say.

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Well done so far.

When you've got some product, give it away and get some reviews on your website. Real, live reviews not them silly hard coded ones.

Then showcase reviews on your social media pages.

People believe what other people say about the product, not what you say.
Thank you and thats a great idea, i'll look into the top app to integrate into Shopify for reviews

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Just a quick update on the Journey, we received 5000 units last week and have now gotten into a local shop. They are only taken 20 units in the first instant however still a small win.

I'm currently also in talks with 3 major Vape shops in the UK and they have our product and official documentation showing the testing the Sense Hero spray has gone through.

I understand there will be a Desert of Desolation and i'm ready for it.

Thanks for reading.

Fran_C

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 8, 2022
Chile
I love the idea, I was checking out the website and took a peek at the list of ingredients in the product, I was a bit worried since I saw that it had PEG-40 listed in it and maybe I'm talking out of my a$$ but a long time ago I read some articles that linked Ethylene Oxide to increased risk of lymphoid cancer, I'm not trying to shit on your or nothing like that, just thought I'd point it out and maybe bring your attention to it since I catched a glimpse of it! Good luck on your journey Much Love

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Just a quick update on the Journey, we received 5000 units last week and have now gotten into a local shop. They are only taken 20 units in the first instant however still a small win.

I'm currently also in talks with 3 major Vape shops in the UK and they have our product and official documentation showing the testing the Sense Hero spray has gone through.

Thanks for reading.
I love the idea, I was checking out the website and took a peek at the list of ingredients in the product, I was a bit worried since I saw that it had PEG-40 listed in it and maybe I'm talking out of my a$$ but a long time ago I read some articles that linked Ethylene Oxide to increased risk of lymphoid cancer, I'm not trying to shit on your or nothing like that, just thought I'd point it out and maybe bring your attention to it since I catched a glimpse of it! Good luck on your journey Much Love
Thank you for your feedback and i agree PEG-40 doesnt sound great so i'm going to change it to its chemical name of Hydrogenated Castor Oil as that sounds less threatening.

There have been some concerns regarding the presence of 1,4-dioxane (which is a carcinogen) as the making of PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil undergoes ethoxylation. However, since 1,4-dioxane is purified out of the final ingredient, it is not something to worry about

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023

Thanks for reading.

Thank you for your feedback and i agree PEG-40 doesnt sound great so i'm going to change it to its chemical name of Hydrogenated Castor Oil as that sounds less threatening.

There have been some concerns regarding the presence of 1,4-dioxane (which is a carcinogen) as the making of PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil undergoes ethoxylation. However, since 1,4-dioxane is purified out of the final ingredient, it is not something to worry about
Hey man, how did you find suppliers? What did it take to win a suppliers' minds?

Why not test it ordering a package of 3d printed material, either 3d printed or something like that?

I am testing out a product too right now. You may want to read a book that's called The Right It - it's about finding The Right It before building It. Hope you will succeed, but test then invest.

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Hey man, how did you find suppliers? What did it take to win a suppliers' minds?

Why not test it ordering a package of 3d printed material, either 3d printed or something like that?

I am testing out a product too right now. You may want to read a book that's called The Right It - it's about finding The Right It before building It. Hope you will succeed, but test then invest.
Hi mate,

We spend months going all over the UK and speaking with Local Vape shops and other shops which stock vaping devices and E liquid to gather information. we had a form with loads of questions and advised them we're in the beta testing phrase.

Looking back at it we should have done alot more testing however its hard to test a mouth spray with people without having the spray with us.

Once we had a small sample made up we put split this into smaller 1ML samples and used that for people to test.

I'll deffo check at that book however it appears i've already committed to the build.

Thank you

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Quick update on the product, we're now selling around 3-5 per day via the website and our Amazon store however we need to be working on 'Scale' so will be trying to engage with wholesalers

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Quick update on the progress, we're now in 4 Vape shops and currently still selling via Amazon and our Shopify store.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.