What's new

Seeking your feedback on my event registration page copy please

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Sharona87

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Messages
85
Location
Australia
Rep Bank
$475
User Power: 107%
Hi!

I'm hosting a 2-hour, online summit in just over a month for communications professionals in the not-for-profit sector (like myself). These summits will aim to plug a gap in our training and development as this tends to drop off for us. My aim with the summits is to generate a list of interested and engaged professionals in my sector with the goal to extract mass problems from them via surveys and the summit that I can solve.

The first summit will focus on Google Ads, which is a sticking point because NFPs get the Charity Grant but aren't able to maximise it and use it efficiently. I landed on this topic via briefly surveying my close network in the sector.

I've drafted some copy for the registration page and would appreciate your feedback on any improvements I can make. Please note that the structure of the page is set due to the platform I'm using (crowdcast.io).

Here's the link: Community Comms: Google Ads Fundamentals - Crowdcast

I'm in talks with a contact at Google Australia to get a speaker from them (I reached out to her cold via LinkedIn), and I've secured a speaker from Wordstream to talk about ad optimisation strategies (also cold contact via LinkedIn). This part of the copy will be finalised once that's all squared away. OR I may be missing an opportunity here and should just use some generic copy until it's all finalised to try and get registrations sooner rather than later?

Initially, I'll target NFP comms professionals in Australia and I'll be using direct outreach via cold calling, as well as asking for shares of the event, to hopefully get to 100 registrations.

Thanks so much for your time :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xuamf eff e Vovmi / Aporai timmoph qsuqutovoup
i.h.
Neli vji nutv ug zuas Huuhmi Eft Djesovz Hsepv

emtu ati vji e movvmi cov ug cumf vu jimq siefecomovz ug vji "xemm ug viyv"
 
O xuamf eff e Vovmi / Aporai timmoph qsuqutovoup
i.h.
Neli vji nutv ug zuas Huuhmi Eft Djesovz Hsepv

emtu ati vji e movvmi cov ug cumf vu jimq siefecomovz ug vji "xemm ug viyv"
Vjeplt, O eqqsidoevi zuas giifcedl! Dep ci ietz vu nott vji ucwouat tunivonit :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom