The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking innovative minds for a collaborative venture - I will your app/website idea

Idea threads

Samhiland

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 14, 2023
Hello Entrepreneurs,

I am reaching out to this fantastic community in hopes of finding fellow dreamers who are interested in making something special together.

I am a developer and accountant, quite experienced in startups, and currently on the lookout for a cool app or website idea that we can work on together. My strengths lie in app development and numbers, and I have some insights into how things work in the Canadian market.

While I'm pretty good at the technical and financial stuff, marketing, especially in English (which is not my first language), is a bit of a tricky area. That's where I think we could really make a strong team. I'm really keen on teaming up with people who share the same passion for creating something awesome.

If you have a solid idea for an app or website that you think could shake things up a bit, let's chat! Together, we can cover each other's weak spots and tackle the challenges that come our way.

Please feel free to shoot me a message with your ideas or if you'd just like to talk about potential partnerships. I'm ready to invest my time, skills, and a bit of resource into making our project a success. Let's make something extraordinary together!

Looking forward to connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs who are as excited about creating things as I am.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Francy.Z

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 28, 2023
Hello Sam,
I´ve just stumbled across your message and since it really spoke to me, I felt that I had to make myself known.
I suppose that you are interested in what value I would provide for you as a business partner, so I´ll cut to the chase: To be honest, as of right now, I probably possess neither the skillset, nor the experience that are crucial for a successful business collaboration, considering that I have only recently started playing with the idea of entrepeneurship.
But that does not mean, that I am not willing to learn and grow!
In fact, I have spent the past few months, making an effort of building a valuable skillset (Copywriting), all the while educating myself about marketing and the business realm in general. (Reading "The Millionaire´s fastlane" was one of the main reasons I became interested in pursuing a path in this area).
I am a creative thinker, full of ideas, by nature, and I have always been good at articulating myself (I love making up catchy slogans and puns), which is why I thought that copywriting would be a good start of gathering experience in the area of marketing.
As you can see, I believe that I do possess the potential of complimenting your already existing skills. What I lack is experience, but I suppose you have to start somewhere. (And from everything I´ve read, I know how important it is, to connect yourself with a network of like-minded individuals, for starters) Well, Sam, if you´ve read this far, I hope that, I managed to spark your interest at least, and if so, maybe you would want to chat about some ideas or brainstorm together. If not, that´s totally fine too, no hard feelings.
Looking forward to your reply!

Samhiland

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 14, 2023
Hello Sam,
I´ve just stumbled across your message and since it really spoke to me, I felt that I had to make myself known.
I suppose that you are interested in what value I would provide for you as a business partner, so I´ll cut to the chase: To be honest, as of right now, I probably possess neither the skillset, nor the experience that are crucial for a successful business collaboration, considering that I have only recently started playing with the idea of entrepreneurship.
But that does not mean, that I am not willing to learn and grow!
In fact, I have spent the past few months, making an effort of building a valuable skillset (Copywriting), all the while educating myself about marketing and the business realm in general. (Reading "The Millionaire´s fastlane" was one of the main reasons I became interested in pursuing a path in this area).
I am a creative thinker, full of ideas, by nature, and I have always been good at articulating myself (I love making up catchy slogans and puns), which is why I thought that copywriting would be a good start of gathering experience in the area of marketing.
As you can see, I believe that I do possess the potential of complimenting your already existing skills. What I lack is experience, but I suppose you have to start somewhere. (And from everything I´ve read, I know how important it is, to connect yourself with a network of like-minded individuals, for starters) Well, Sam, if you´ve read this far, I hope that, I managed to spark your interest at least, and if so, maybe you would want to chat about some ideas or brainstorm together. If not, that´s totally fine too, no hard feelings.
Looking forward to your reply!
Hi Francy, thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts! I appreciate your honesty about your current skill set and your enthusiasm for learning and growth. Your focus on copywriting is indeed valuable in the realm of marketing.

I believe that your creative thinking and articulation skills could be very valuable when it come to business ventures- older people get tired of trying sooner lol. Let's definitely connect and explore some ideas or brainstorm together. I'm open to discussing potential projects and figuring out how we can collaborate.

I am new to this forum, not sure if there is a certain way to connect.

Best regards,

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.