The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Searching Server Network equipment buy sell site

Roman Epo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 9, 2019
Bangladesh
I am searching some republished or used server, switch and network equipment international buy sell website. Where is the available products ,best and trusted marketplace US or UK.
Suggest some fantastic e-commerce.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

stantechie

It’s never too late to hit the fast lane!
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 6, 2020
Vancouver
I am searching some republished or used server, switch and network equipment international buy sell website. Where is the available products ,best and trusted marketplace US or UK.
Suggest some fantastic e-commerce.
Are you looking for physical hardware to buy that will be shipped to you, or hosting providers that will offer hosting at a discount due to it being older hardware?

It sounds like you're looking for hardware but the e-commerce part at the end of your query makes me question that.

For physical hardware there are many reputable sellers on eBay. If you look at their feedback it's easy to tell which ones are good to deal with. I'm in Canada so haven't dealt with too many in USA or UK, except for server parts (recovered RAM sticks or refurbished hard drives, etc). In many jurisdictions local governments will auction off old equipment through a website, if you search for local auctions (may save some shipping if you can go pick it up locally - servers are heavy and cost a lot to ship).

As for hosted servers I think Hertzner in UK is a big one.
They have an auction for their old servers: https://www.hetzner.com/sb

I like OVH for they have data centres in Canada and EU. You can try ovhcloud.com to see what they offer.
SoYouStart.com is an offshoot of them and offer discount servers as well, with older but stable hardware.

I know OVH had a meltdown last year in France in their main data centre which has people reluctant to use them, but they are good value for the money - just have a backup plan in place to duplicate your data off site.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.