Hey everybody,
I did some searching on this subject but there weren't any complete answers.
I wanted to expand the platform & reach for my info products (eBooks + custom document packages) so I added my first products to JVZoo a few days ago and immediately got requests from potential affiliates. Thankfully I watched JVZoo's video on manually approving affiliates to avoid getting totally scammed. Within a few hours I had a request from someone from within the US, sent an email asking who they'd be marketing to, where they would be marketing, etc. That was almost a week ago and no response. Interesting because he had 250+ sales shown.
This morning I had another come from a guy in Indonesia and he actually wrote a message:
"Dear Sir Allow me to be your affiliation n I'll review n promote your product in www.INSERTNAME.com So far,My website has been selling 50 products in this very short time. Thank you for your attention, I'm really looking forward for the response First Last Name"
I get it that English may not be his first language. His website is an affiliate site for a bunch of different product reviews and he even had a section on his site for JVZoo products. Maybe I'm overthinking this but I prefer to be vigilant in protecting my business from potential fraud/scams.
What are some tips or methods you guys use for screening out legit affiliates?
I did some searching on this subject but there weren't any complete answers.
I wanted to expand the platform & reach for my info products (eBooks + custom document packages) so I added my first products to JVZoo a few days ago and immediately got requests from potential affiliates. Thankfully I watched JVZoo's video on manually approving affiliates to avoid getting totally scammed. Within a few hours I had a request from someone from within the US, sent an email asking who they'd be marketing to, where they would be marketing, etc. That was almost a week ago and no response. Interesting because he had 250+ sales shown.
This morning I had another come from a guy in Indonesia and he actually wrote a message:
"Dear Sir Allow me to be your affiliation n I'll review n promote your product in www.INSERTNAME.com So far,My website has been selling 50 products in this very short time. Thank you for your attention, I'm really looking forward for the response First Last Name"
I get it that English may not be his first language. His website is an affiliate site for a bunch of different product reviews and he even had a section on his site for JVZoo products. Maybe I'm overthinking this but I prefer to be vigilant in protecting my business from potential fraud/scams.
What are some tips or methods you guys use for screening out legit affiliates?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
