The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Scrapping everything and starting over...

Cybria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Accra, Ghana
So, I'm not really sure where to begin...I joined this forum several months ago with a lot of ideas in my head, some of which turned out not to be so viable. I decided that my biggest idea, for an inbound marketing SaaS product, is something I simply don't want to pursue. I also looked into self publishing, but that turned out to not be a good fit either.

So instead of spinning my wheels over ideas I"m doing nothing with, I'm scrapping everything and starting over.

Currently I'm working a low wage job, I live very far from home, and I've gone through some very tough personal challenges in the past few months. Recently my ex came to town, who works a very specialized job in the medical field. She is very well to do. After spending a lot of time with and talking to my ex, it was all too clear just how different our lives were. Her income is astronomical compared to mine. She encouraged me to return to school, a long time dream of mine, and to find a better paying job. It's also gotten me thinking about the Fastlane again.

I'm thinking about self publishing, and also what I could do in the internet marketing realm. I've been working in SEO for a long time...I don't know. Something will come to me. I don't have any solid ideas yet. But I do know that I'm tired of my life and that there are better things out there for me, if only I'd go for them. *sigh* Quite honestly I am just as scared as I was as when I first joined this forum, but forget being scared. Being broke and struggling is worse than being scared.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Welcome back. Stick to one thing and don't stop until you've truly tried what you can to make it succeed. There are some here who have spoken of giving up on ideas only to see them take off months or years later by someone else who didn't give up. Didn't take no for an answer. Didn't chose Candy Crush...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.