The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Scaling Up Business

Marketing, social media, advertising

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hello you amazing and intelligent people, i do hope you are having a nice weekend and keeping well.

I have run an affiliate marketing business for over 5 years at home, which offers services such as email marketing, search engine optimisation, Google AdWords PPC support. I know there is only so many hours in a day for what i can do and my productivity is limited. I please wondered the steps i need to take to start scaling things up please to make this a larger business to free up my time also? I would be forever grateful if anyone could kindly share any thoughts or help on this please?

Thank you very much for reading my post and i do hope that you are keeping well. Sending you lots of good wishes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

iivalky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Jul 9, 2022
Canada
Hello you amazing and intelligent people, i do hope you are having a nice weekend and keeping well.

I have run an affiliate marketing business for over 5 years at home, which offers services such as email marketing, search engine optimisation, Google AdWords PPC support. I know there is only so many hours in a day for what i can do and my productivity is limited. I please wondered the steps i need to take to start scaling things up please to make this a larger business to free up my time also? I would be forever grateful if anyone could kindly share any thoughts or help on this please?

Thank you very much for reading my post and i do hope that you are keeping well. Sending you lots of good wishes.
From what I understood, you're currently a sole proprietor.
One of the best way to scale your business from here is to hire employees to do the work for you. Sure, you'll still have to manage your business and employees, but if you hire ten employees that's ten times more work that will be completed. Just be prepared to pay them. You should be earning more than you pay your employees, otherwise there is no profit.

Hope this helps

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.