I'm currently marketing to recruiters and employers. They are the B side of my site. They come to the site to find top quality job seekers, sort of like on theLadders.
I started by getting recruiters to the site by cold calling. I had to do this myself to figure out what the recruiters wanted, because some of the features on my platform were not exactly up to industry standards. I put a focus group together, got their feedback, and then rebuilt with a new feature that rivals any of the giants in the industry.
I know how to acquire and scale marketing for the A side. But now I need to figure out how I can get the B side to my site faster.
Here are the options that I have thought of:
1) Cold Calling Myself: This works, but I don't think it's fast enough. To cold call I have to step out of work and call from the parking garage in my car. Overall, it's a slow process...but again. It works.
2) Outsource Cold Calling?? This is an option that I have considered. Is there a firm that I can outsource the cold calling to? Has anybody has success with this?
3) Hire off of CL? I don't think this is a good option for me. I don't have enough experience in calling, so I'm probably going to lose money here. My scripts are okay, but not good enough. So I would need to hire someone who knows what they are doing.
Does anyone have any other ideas of how I can scale marketing to the recruiters? I am currently considering direct mail with a voice mail sent back-door to the recruiters. That could probably work if the rates are cheap enough.
Email is also a no-brainer I think. They are all using the internet and it's easy to get their emails.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
I started by getting recruiters to the site by cold calling. I had to do this myself to figure out what the recruiters wanted, because some of the features on my platform were not exactly up to industry standards. I put a focus group together, got their feedback, and then rebuilt with a new feature that rivals any of the giants in the industry.
I know how to acquire and scale marketing for the A side. But now I need to figure out how I can get the B side to my site faster.
Here are the options that I have thought of:
1) Cold Calling Myself: This works, but I don't think it's fast enough. To cold call I have to step out of work and call from the parking garage in my car. Overall, it's a slow process...but again. It works.
2) Outsource Cold Calling?? This is an option that I have considered. Is there a firm that I can outsource the cold calling to? Has anybody has success with this?
3) Hire off of CL? I don't think this is a good option for me. I don't have enough experience in calling, so I'm probably going to lose money here. My scripts are okay, but not good enough. So I would need to hire someone who knows what they are doing.
Does anyone have any other ideas of how I can scale marketing to the recruiters? I am currently considering direct mail with a voice mail sent back-door to the recruiters. That could probably work if the rates are cheap enough.
Email is also a no-brainer I think. They are all using the internet and it's easy to get their emails.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
