The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Saying Hi

Matesrate24

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 30, 2022
the UK
Hello,

Name's Mateusz Mroz. I'm an action-oriented individual who developed a craving for becoming a successful entrepreneur.

I'm actually a little bit scared of becoming an entrepreneur, but thanks to the people I surround myself with I can at least say:

I can do it.

Other tidbits about me:
I have a mentality that I try to learn from anything and from anyone. This includes failure, as failure is data, and data is valuable.
My other interests are spread out around game dev, programming, art, psychology, self-improvement and stoicism.

I hope I will bring value to this forum and maybe even create something worth people's time.

It's a pleasure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

2dads

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 27, 2021
BRISBANE, Australia
Welcome on board mate, fear is good - fear = growth

Danny_Cox

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Apr 26, 2022
Bristol, UK
Hello,

Name's Mateusz Mroz. I'm an action-oriented individual who developed a craving for becoming a successful entrepreneur.

I'm actually a little bit scared of becoming an entrepreneur, but thanks to the people I surround myself with I can at least say:

I can do it.

Other tidbits about me:
I have a mentality that I try to learn from anything and from anyone. This includes failure, as failure is data, and data is valuable.
My other interests are spread out around game dev, programming, art, psychology, self-improvement and stoicism.

I hope I will bring value to this forum and maybe even create something worth people's time.

It's a pleasure.
Hey there, love that simple expression that failure = data. And yes, we can do it Any ideas so far?

Matesrate24

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 30, 2022
the UK
So far I only have a few ideas.
But since I feel like I don't have enough information on starting a business (haven't read Millionaire Fastlane yet) and don't have any capital (less than 3,000 pounds) I only collect them.

Also, I have to research them fully to see if even they would work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Danny_Cox

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Apr 26, 2022
Bristol, UK
So far I only have a few ideas.
But since I feel like I don't have enough information on starting a business (haven't read Millionaire Fastlane yet) and don't have any capital (less than 3,000 pounds) I only collect them.

Also, I have to research them fully to see if even they would work.
Oh great, then your next step is perfectly clear. Enjoy reading!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...