The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Saying Hello

Renji

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 8, 2020
Germany
Hey Guys,

Who Am ?
I'm Renji (obviously not my real name).

I'm a Computer Scientist from Germany that was always fascinated by Entrepreneurship.
Ever since I started to realize that the scripted views are actually wrong and that I was living my live passively I knew there needed to be a change.
By then I gradually started to invest more and more time in actively improving my self and learning from others.

What Action did I take so far?
Eventually that lead to me working on an Social media App and even eventually convincing others to work with me on this.
This decision wasn't necessarily only a good one because I learned that with the lack of the right motivation others can sometimes even slow down a project instead of leading it forward.

Anyways After working over a Year on this App (paralell to studying at university for a Bachelors degree) We decided to pause the project since it meant a lot more investment in marketing then we had to reach the critical mass and make the idea valuable for people.

After this and after finishing my Bachelor I decided to spend some time in finding a Job (at a startup) to earn an income and save up to reinvest into my Entrepreneurial Ideas.
After signing the work contract which starts in soon I stumbled upon Unscripted .

A book that I didn't finished yet but that already confirmed a lot of ideas that I had but felt like I was alone with. Also a lot of new Ideas (damn the book is packed) that opened my Eyes even more.

Where am I at?
I'm currently spending my time on a more lean Idea for a scalable passive income that will then allow me to stop working on my job and work on new projects.

I hope at the startup job I will not only be able to earn good money as a base but also learn a lot of valuable skills to help me on my way as an entrepreneur.

TL;DR
Computer Science Bachelor with Action taking experience working at a startup to learn and save money to invest in creating some value on my own.

I'm currently using some spare time to read though this forum and have to say that here are some inspiring people as well as a lot entrepreneurial spirit.
I hope I can be of help to you guys as well.

Where can I help?
If you need help in regards to my area of skills let me know?
Basicaly everyrhing in regards to Web and App Dev are my strongest skills.
I'm alway open to learn about other areas especialy marketing, business and brand building.

Thanks for reading. I'll hope I'll be a valuable addition to this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hey Guys,

Who Am ?
I'm Renji (obviously not my real name).

I'm a Computer Scientist from Germany that was always fascinated by Entrepreneurship.
Ever since I started to realize that the scripted views are actually wrong and that I was living my live passively I knew there needed to be a change.
By then I gradually started to invest more and more time in actively improving my self and learning from others.

What Action did I take so far?
Eventually that lead to me working on an Social media App and even eventually convincing others to work with me on this.
This decision wasn't necessarily only a good one because I learned that with the lack of the right motivation others can sometimes even slow down a project instead of leading it forward.

Anyways After working over a Year on this App (paralell to studying at university for a Bachelors degree) We decided to pause the project since it meant a lot more investment in marketing then we had to reach the critical mass and make the idea valuable for people.

After this and after finishing my Bachelor I decided to spend some time in finding a Job (at a startup) to earn an income and save up to reinvest into my Entrepreneurial Ideas.
After signing the work contract which starts in soon I stumbled upon Unscripted .

A book that I didn't finished yet but that already confirmed a lot of ideas that I had but felt like I was alone with. Also a lot of new Ideas (damn the book is packed) that opened my Eyes even more.

Where am I at?
I'm currently spending my time on a more lean Idea for a scalable passive income that will then allow me to stop working on my job and work on new projects.

I hope at the startup job I will not only be able to earn good money as a base but also learn a lot of valuable skills to help me on my way as an entrepreneur.

TL;DR
Computer Science Bachelor with Action taking experience working at a startup to learn and save money to invest in creating some value on my own.

I'm currently using some spare time to read though this forum and have to say that here are some inspiring people as well as a lot entrepreneurial spirit.
I hope I can be of help to you guys as well.

Where can I help?
If you need help in regards to my area of skills let me know?
Basicaly everyrhing in regards to Web and App Dev are my strongest skills.
I'm alway open to learn about other areas especialy marketing, business and brand building.

Thanks for reading. I'll hope I'll be a valuable addition to this forum.
Welcome Renji!
Glad to have you here.

Yup, it's a good move to get some experience from a startup job, while building on that lean idea.

You might want to keep an eye on your startup responsibilities though.
As the firm grows, you might end up wearing more hats than you wanted to in the beginning.
Make sure it doesn't suffocate your efforts on your side project.

Looking forward to hear more updates from you!

Renji

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 8, 2020
Germany
Welcome Renji!
Glad to have you here.

Yup, it's a good move to get some experience from a startup job, while building on that lean idea.

You might want to keep an eye on your startup responsibilities though.
As the firm grows, you might end up wearing more hats than you wanted to in the beginning.
Make sure it doesn't suffocate your efforts on your side project.

Looking forward to hear more updates from you!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually looking forwards to wearing different hats. As shown in my previous App Project one hat alone will never be enough as an Entrepreneur.
I'm extremely passionate to be able to learn as many skills as possible.

I also started to make working on my current project a habbit by trying to spend at least 90 minutes per day on actively working on it.
If this will show to be to much I might go more towards 60 and add a bit more on the weekends.

Luckily Germany has huge protections in regards to working hours, as in working more than 8 hours a workday on average of half a year is illegal. For my boss but as well as for me. So even if there is going to be temporal spikes in working more there is gonna be free time too.

I'm definitly looking forward to keeping you guys postet about my progress as well as listen to as much valuable feedback as I can.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...