whosdamazo
PARKED
Hello, I'd like to introduce myself on here. I am currently reading 'The Millionare Fastlane' courtesy of @imoutthere
He had suggested to me to join the forum, and from what I've read there is a wealth of information here and am ready to embark on my voyage to the fastlane.
I'm 25, not much to say for my financial endevaors, but this is my start. I'm in the military, which helps me expand my views on the world from the tours I've done and people I've met.
My current goal is to take my first steps into the fastlane. Finish the book. Soak in the knowledge and apply it to my life. Overall I am all about giving back to the community and I will start a shoe charity in San Diego of donating new/used footwear to those less fortunate.
I'll be active on this forum as much as I can, any suggestions are welcome. Thank you.
He had suggested to me to join the forum, and from what I've read there is a wealth of information here and am ready to embark on my voyage to the fastlane.
I'm 25, not much to say for my financial endevaors, but this is my start. I'm in the military, which helps me expand my views on the world from the tours I've done and people I've met.
My current goal is to take my first steps into the fastlane. Finish the book. Soak in the knowledge and apply it to my life. Overall I am all about giving back to the community and I will start a shoe charity in San Diego of donating new/used footwear to those less fortunate.
I'll be active on this forum as much as I can, any suggestions are welcome. Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
