I am starting to be noticed in my community as someone who is able to get things done, construction wise. I have had a person contact me about selling a really innovative structure, one that can be moved with a crane and transported to almost any site for almost any use. My responsibilities would include: contacting buyers, making arrangements with buyers to transport the structure to the site, working with buyers to arrange for water, sewer and electrical connections, helping to get a foundation ready, and working with buyers to co-ordinate the purchase and delivery. I would recieve a commission of six percent per sale. Helping to get the site prepared would be something I could charge an extra fee for. I even have the opportunity to be a stocking distributor. I am really thankful to have this opportunity, and want to make the most of it, does anyone have any suggestions? I'm trying to think of how I could use the internet to promote this structure, and how I could organize a business to sell this product, and make the most money. I've never really seen myself as a sales person, but I have two friends who are really into marketing and could help me make a really good sales team. I think I might have found my big break 
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
