The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sales Strategy/problem solving

Marketing, social media, advertising

benuck621

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 23, 2019
Austin Tx
I currently work in heavy equipment sales. I have no degree and no formal training, it seems like all of my peers do and I'm as good or Better. My sales hustle started with reading every book I could get my hands on and I have noticed trends that go all the way back to Ben Franklin. All of my customer base are millionaires. I have been at the table of multiple million dollar deals and have an incredible track record of closing.

I have a proposal for anyone interested. Does anyone have issues that they are currently working on? Could you use a independent set of eyes to give feedback? I don't want to charge anything or make any money doing this. I want to work on solving real world problems across multiple industries. I would like to keep it sales related because that is really where my strength is but I would be willing to take a shot at any clear challenge.

How it would work?
Shoot me an email stating the problem, Closing, Getting in the door, training your people. What ever it is. Be as detailed as you want and I will send back what I believe will help.
You get free advise and that you can implement or not and I get to hone my skills. Fair trade.

Why don't I just reply to posts on this forum? I have been starting to do that more and I think it will have the same effect, However I want to have honest dialogues that can be personalized with out everyone interjecting their two cents.

Open Invitation: Benuck621@gmail.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.