I currently work in heavy equipment sales. I have no degree and no formal training, it seems like all of my peers do and I'm as good or Better. My sales hustle started with reading every book I could get my hands on and I have noticed trends that go all the way back to Ben Franklin. All of my customer base are millionaires. I have been at the table of multiple million dollar deals and have an incredible track record of closing.
I have a proposal for anyone interested. Does anyone have issues that they are currently working on? Could you use a independent set of eyes to give feedback? I don't want to charge anything or make any money doing this. I want to work on solving real world problems across multiple industries. I would like to keep it sales related because that is really where my strength is but I would be willing to take a shot at any clear challenge.
How it would work?
Shoot me an email stating the problem, Closing, Getting in the door, training your people. What ever it is. Be as detailed as you want and I will send back what I believe will help.
You get free advise and that you can implement or not and I get to hone my skills. Fair trade.
Why don't I just reply to posts on this forum? I have been starting to do that more and I think it will have the same effect, However I want to have honest dialogues that can be personalized with out everyone interjecting their two cents.
Open Invitation: [email protected]
I have a proposal for anyone interested. Does anyone have issues that they are currently working on? Could you use a independent set of eyes to give feedback? I don't want to charge anything or make any money doing this. I want to work on solving real world problems across multiple industries. I would like to keep it sales related because that is really where my strength is but I would be willing to take a shot at any clear challenge.
How it would work?
Shoot me an email stating the problem, Closing, Getting in the door, training your people. What ever it is. Be as detailed as you want and I will send back what I believe will help.
You get free advise and that you can implement or not and I get to hone my skills. Fair trade.
Why don't I just reply to posts on this forum? I have been starting to do that more and I think it will have the same effect, However I want to have honest dialogues that can be personalized with out everyone interjecting their two cents.
Open Invitation: [email protected]
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
