The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SaaS-Based Mobile App Validation

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

xNostrumx

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Sep 5, 2020
Costa Rica
Hi Guys

I m new here and until now I have an online self-publishing business (this business is making me around $5000 on profit ) but is a little difficult scale when your profit is around $5 - $8 and all you can do is publish more books.

I have seen a lot of Potential in the 2 mobile app stores, especially in the apple store. I found several apps focused on the same type of audience that has my books generating around 100.000 - 400.000 (downloads & revenue) using a subscription model

The price that my competitors have in her apps are

- Monthly : $7.99 - $9.99
- Yearly : $79.99 - $99.99

Now one of the problems that I have is .... how much "content justify" a subscription model? Of course, I will add more content but actually I just have 2 audiobooks and 6 ebooks. If you buy all they separate you will pay a lot more than the monthly subscription (but the yearly membership still cant be justify until that I can add more content)

I would like it can have the feedback of someone with experience using a Saas model

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
how much "content justify" a subscription model
Can't you have lower price when there is less content and increase when you'll add more?

App stores don't tell you that you have to have price of $7.99 - you can go with $0.99

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.