summit
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2014
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 23%
Hi everyone! I've read all the popular posts on this forum and this community seems amazing. So here goes my first post.
I have a startup LLC that I own and also a personal LLC. my personal LLC has no income, it just... exists.
I have heard of wealthy families setting up their family as a corporation and all finances being run as that corporation (so all cars and houses would be under that corporations name I'd assume). This is for tax breaks and I'm sure there are other incentives I don't know about that Id love to learn.
please feel free to comment on any or all parts of the above list.
thank you
Disclaimer: everything I say is hypothetical and does not necessarily mean I partake in or perform any actions I claim or mention.
I have a startup LLC that I own and also a personal LLC. my personal LLC has no income, it just... exists.
I have heard of wealthy families setting up their family as a corporation and all finances being run as that corporation (so all cars and houses would be under that corporations name I'd assume). This is for tax breaks and I'm sure there are other incentives I don't know about that Id love to learn.
- How can I do that? is there a guide? what phrases could I search on google that would teach me more about it?
- Could I leverage my personal LLC to solely get tax benefits? It would really serve no other purpose than for me to write of my miles on my car (tax deductible) for "work" purposes. I could also use it to buy products for "work" which could be tax free or deductible. I would then, of course, use it for my personal life.
- What else could I use my personal LLC for that could save me money?
please feel free to comment on any or all parts of the above list.
thank you
Disclaimer: everything I say is hypothetical and does not necessarily mean I partake in or perform any actions I claim or mention.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
