champauma28
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2012
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 33%
Hi everyone.
I read the book and signed up for the forum a year ago, and then life changed dramatically for the better for me. I year ago I was living in Los Angeles, working at a high school music teacher and not clear on how I wanted to get into the fastlane.
A year later, I'm living in Lima, Peru. I'm a part time professor at the National Conservatory of Music as a trombone professor, and I play live quite a bit too. I also have 2 clients for my hypnotherapy practice here.
So my plan?
It's already in the works...
I'm currently creating a meditation/hypnosis audio cd to help musicians let go of performance anxiety- before and during performance. The need is there.
What am I doing back here? I need to be talking to other millionaire's. This is the only way I'll reach my current goal of making $3,000 a month of my hynotheraphy business (which includes the cd I'm making). I can live like a king on that alone. But of course, my current ultimate goal is a $100,000. Once I reach that, we'll have to modify things. For now, 3k a month is just beyond what I"m comfortable with, so I think it's a good starting point.
I read the book and signed up for the forum a year ago, and then life changed dramatically for the better for me. I year ago I was living in Los Angeles, working at a high school music teacher and not clear on how I wanted to get into the fastlane.
A year later, I'm living in Lima, Peru. I'm a part time professor at the National Conservatory of Music as a trombone professor, and I play live quite a bit too. I also have 2 clients for my hypnotherapy practice here.
So my plan?
It's already in the works...
I'm currently creating a meditation/hypnosis audio cd to help musicians let go of performance anxiety- before and during performance. The need is there.
What am I doing back here? I need to be talking to other millionaire's. This is the only way I'll reach my current goal of making $3,000 a month of my hynotheraphy business (which includes the cd I'm making). I can live like a king on that alone. But of course, my current ultimate goal is a $100,000. Once I reach that, we'll have to modify things. For now, 3k a month is just beyond what I"m comfortable with, so I think it's a good starting point.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
