The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ronnie Bryan Fastlane Plan

ronniebryan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 24, 2011
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Hello Forum, it has taken me a few years, and some backfires but I believe I now have a plan,first, don't expect instant gratification getting to the fastlane isn't one of those things you can buy, or master in just a few years, discipline myself to make better choices and listen to those who guide me in good choices people talk about where they failed all of the time, if you just take notes=) always , be thinking how could I do this better , no matter what this is, be the best at it or the best I possibly can be.set aside a no spend fund, when it gets to a thousand dollars find some asset I can purchase, that will double or triple the amount, be careful, who I trust, in my journey over the past seven-eight years learning business I have met people who knew I walked around with a stack full of id 10 t forms and played me, exposing the fool

It is my plan, to do more diligence, ask more questions, and better my relationships I read a great book this past week called the Paradox of Choice why more is less my biggest take from the author, Barry, is happiness is the biggest factor in making better choices, happiness is in having good, healthy relationships with people,and a happy person usually, makes better choices.

Always, be on the look for a better opportunity, when I started my Journey, I knew nothing of sales, marketing, relationships, you name it. I was a sidewalker with slow lane dreams, over the years I have wrote many pages of notes, spoke with many fast laners, some have become personal friends one told me my biggest problem is my mind is trying to be funny and not focused on money a trait I picked up from my father who wasted many fast laners time trying to crack a cute joke now and then .So, my plan is to always be on the look out for ways to earn money the more the better like managing this property right now, I may only be earning $160 per month, but the skills I am developing can lead me to managing property for someone who could offer more in benefits, and even may end up getting me closer to owning my own property someday.

People, amaze me all the time, be willing and stand out and be surprised who notices=)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Wait, so whats your plan? :confused:

Did I miss it, I didn't see a plan in your post?

Last edited:

ronniebryan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 24, 2011
Thank You

Wait, so whats your plan? :confused:

Did I miss it, I didn't see a plan in your post?

Hello, like Prego it is in there this might be the reason it takes me years
to accomplish what others do in months so allow me to bullet point

Discipline myself to make better choices and listen to those who guide me in good choices

It is my plan, to do more diligence, ask more questions, and better my relationships I read a great book this past week called the Paradox of Choice why more is less my biggest take from the author, Barry, is happiness is the biggest factor in making better choices, happiness is in having good, healthy relationships with people,and a happy person usually, makes better choices.

my plan is to always be on the look out for ways to earn money the more the better like managing this property right now, I may only be earning $160 per month, but the skills I am developing can lead me to managing property for someone who could offer more in benefits, and even may end up getting me closer to owning my own property someday.

Be willing and stand out and be surprised who notices=)

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Hello, like Prego it is in there this might be the reason it takes me years
to accomplish what others do in months so allow me to bullet point

Discipline myself to make better choices and listen to those who guide me in good choices

It is my plan, to do more diligence, ask more questions, and better my relationships I read a great book this past week called don't read this book, it's bad my biggest take from the author, Harry, is happiness is the biggest factor in making better choices, happiness is in having good, healthy relationships with people,and a happy person usually, makes better choices.

my plan is to always be on the look out for ways to earn money the more the better like managing this property right now, I may only be earning $160 per month, but the skills I am developing can lead me to managing property for someone who could offer more in benefits, and even may end up getting me closer to owning my own property someday.

Be willing and stand out and be surprised who notices=)

I read your first post so you don't have to copy and paste the same text into your reply, or put up the link to that book again.

I still didn't see a plan, you don't have a plan, there is no plan (Unless your plan is to accomplish nothing). What are you doing to get closer to your fastlane goals, what businesses are you working on, hoping and dreaming for opportunity to show up on your doorstep while working a job for $160/month is not getting you any closer to success. Owning your own property will not make you successful either, but maybe owning 100 or 1,000 will.

Get to work, F*ck the plan, take action, today, RIGHT NOW!

P.S. The more you doubt yourself and your abilities, the more you have already lost the battle

Last edited:
S

stranger

It's not a good plan reading more books and stories from successful people. There're their stories, their success and their money and not yours. Starting something yourself better.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
...and please - use proper sentence construction. Sometimes valuable information or great insight is buried in an unreadable wall of text or run-on sentence. It turns into the most boring monotone litany in my own head trying to read it, so I just immediately tune out.

Punctuate. People are more inclined to read what you write if it's readable.

Also, what Mike said. I don' see no stinkin' plan, hombre. I do see some resolutions, and they look pretty good. As far as taking advice, review what I wrote above. It will help.

ronniebryan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 24, 2011
I read your first post so you don't have to copy and paste the same text into your reply, or put up the link to that book again.

I still didn't see a plan, you don't have a plan, there is no plan (Unless your plan is to accomplish nothing). What are you doing to get closer to your fastlane goals, what businesses are you working on, hoping and dreaming for opportunity to show up on your doorstep while working a job for $160/month is not getting you any closer to success. Owning your own property will not make you successful either, but maybe owning 100 or 1,000 will.

Get to work, F*ck the plan, take action, today, RIGHT NOW!

P.S. The more you doubt yourself and your abilities, the more you have already lost the battle

Mike, the plan was to learn property managing skills and look for work that would allow me to manage not just one but multiple properties
in some small hope to own them , the steps I have taken have been going to college, joining others in business helped Keith, with his print shop, helping Mike, with this property ,as in Rich Dad Poor Dad he mentions taking on employment to learn not to earn.I am all about educating myself and seeking things that I know can improve income and lower debt. I also subscribe to every investment newsletter I can read. The biggest battle I am faced with is not knowing what I am capable of doing.I tried home business , and too teach myself marketing.However; this has not produced very well for me so I went for the managing /owning property .If you have some good advice on what actions I should take I am all ears, and if you have a project of your own and there is something I could do to assist I will roll up my sleeves and jump in.I am an action taker but not one of the brightest crayons in the box if you understand.

ronniebryan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 24, 2011
Am I doomed?

Oh great, people this is as good as it gets, we are talking several man hours spent in books and with tutors trying to improve my writing and arithmetic, over three years in workshops and college mastering business to the best of my ability,I do appreciate all that is being said, the complaints and the accountability challenges make this forum the best I have ever been on. So, allow me to say thank you.

Things are just not there if I had an x-ray machine I would turn it on just to see if I had a brain,but I wont quit or give up even I can amount to something Abraham Lincoln, failed in several things and still wound up president.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
You're not doomed just because you're defficient in math and writing. It helps to be strong in those areas, but it's not etched in stone.

Play to your strengths and get someone else to do the work you're weak in. It's amazing what you can do with grit and determination.

sigurdur

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Oct 26, 2012
Iceland
Hi there Ronnie, welcome to the forum. :)

I don't see a plan either.

I see you've read The Millionaire Fastlane (TMF ), that's good. :)

What I would personally do (and I do this every day) is to look for opportunities at all times. You can find the opportunities whenever people say "why doesn't", etc.
You can read chapter 36 of TMF called "Find your open road" to learn more about how to discover needs and find opportunities.

Good luck! :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.