The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Robert Kiyosaki's book "Increase Your Financial IQ"

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
I just read this chapter 1 excerpt from Robert Kiyosakis book "Increase Your Financial IQ"

http://www.richdad.com/Resource/Downloads/fiq_chapter1.pdf

Thought you might enjoy reading the excerpt. If there is a post covering this book already, then please ad this thread/post to the already exisiting thread as a complementary post. Thank you in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Interesting. Looks like he may be covering some new (to him) topics.

• Banned

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Interesting. Looks like he may be covering some new (to him) topics.

Agree. He seems to be fond of repeating himself. But there seems to be some new topics in this version. I have only read this excerpt so I have no idea. But I think I may buy the book later on. Maybe:).

unicon

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Feb 23, 2008
If you have read all the previous books, I believe this is the best conceptual (big picture) work he has done.

This shows how well prepared the author was and really answers all the historical critics and actually highlights their ignorance.

The simplicity is again its power.

djs13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 3, 2007
NY
Yeah I agree. I've heard alot of bad things about Robert and even my own friend met him in person and said he was an a$$. But the one thing he's got is that the books are so basic and simple yet can inform the reader with loads of information. I'll probably buy the book once I'm done reading all of these REI books I need to get done with.

• Banned

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Yeah I agree. I've heard alot of bad things about Robert and even my own friend met him in person and said he was an a$$. But the one thing he's got is that the books are so basic and simple yet can inform the reader with loads of information. I'll probably buy the book once I'm done reading all of these REI books I need to get done with.

Agree. The books actually makes me "feel good". I get inspired in fact by reading his books. That in itself is "value". That is why I read his books. But not only that, he makes otherwise complex things, simple to get around.

Genius is found in simplicity.

venom

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 6, 2007
ssdp
same sh*t different pages :smx4:
Probaly can read it in b& n while drinkin a coupa joe.
Rob

This opinion based on the stuff in the link....

unicon

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Feb 23, 2008
Information + Education = Knowledge

Entrepreneurs have two characteristics - ignorance and courage

It is this relationship between ignorance and courage that is the essence of life itself

Entrepreneurs are the richest people on earth

This stuff is profound, he also said the subconsious brain is not logical, it can't think, it can only react. If you push the issue , the mind becomes defensive and walls go up, they want to fight. Instead of learning, they become idiots. (Given 3 brains - left, right, subconscious)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.