The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rich Dad Seminar Exposed (FINALLY!)

ExecutionisKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 3, 2014
MI
Disappointing to see that RK's newest "material" has fallen so far from what he used to be- or at least that's what I'm gathering from the thread. I get tons of emails from the guy every week, always about the newest seminars, most of which I get a "gold code" for to attend free. I guess I'll unsubscribe. I was thinking I'd get some nuggets via email originally.

I've caddied at a country club since I was young, and recently, during a tournament, two of the guys in my foursome were talking about their business, which was in commercial real estate, from what I gathered.
Later in the round (hole 13 I think), I asked the guy if there were any business or life books that he recommended. He was surprised to hear me ask this, and said he wished more people would ask questions like that. He advised I read RDPD and CFQ.

RDPD is in good standing still, per this thread- how about CFQ? I saw a few suggesting it. Is it still worth the read?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Rewind my life 6months+ and I could have been paying for a course like this. And why many people buy this is because of fear I think.

I mean, there is soooo much free content from some of the smartest entrepreneurs out there, but people don't trust it or are affraid on acting on the advice hey get from these guys/girls.

A person don't need to pay someone else 1k+ dollars to be told, go you find a need, solve it and be rich.
We all know or can get that information for free. But its easier to just attend seminair after seminair and take the "safe" road instead of actually throw yourself out there and fail, fail, fail and learn from it.

Nobody needs this courses, if you actually want to become an entrepreneur that bad, you find a way to make it whitout spending thousands of dollars on courses. F*ck this got me pumped up haha, back to work :)

Edit: Not to defend courses or gurus. But I don't think everybody who attends seminairs like this actually put in the time to make it after. So many people just want the magic pill whitout the work.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
OUTRAGEOUS! immediately send police to the man Who put the gun to Sukhis head, yelling at him to buy!

I've been to this. Regardless of the fact that they did bring up some solid points including having outs built into your contract, assignments etc plus provide a book full of good info, Their job is to sell, and if Sukhi had done all but a 2 second google search 2 mins before he bought, he'd have known and been prepared.

Kiyosaki clearly made a bad licensing deal, he admits it. He's clearly educated more people about assets/liabilities than the other B.S gurus.

This is just sidewalkers looking for an event, then paying, then crying about how it's the companies fault for offering expensive classes. What:cookoo:?
Logic is in all of us, just some choose to use it.

Takes about 7 seconds to google, "How I made my first real estate deal" and follow the steps. Another 3 minutes to message the guy who did it. Another 45 mins to take him/her for coffee.

For $16 you can buy MillionaireFastlane and change your life.

My dad calls it the Tuition fees of life. You lose some, but you learn. It's life. Suck it up.

Actions are truth, results are reality. The easy way is usually the worst way.

P.s. I'll be looking out for the next protest against corporate profits for these same faces. lol

LeanLow

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 23, 2014
People pay that money for information that is worth x100+ less, because people like to be in 'effect states' - and 'money' seminars gives them this. Another reason is 'bragging' right - "look at me i went to a seminar..." It's more of a psychological thing really, those overpriced seminars worked are working and will work in the future, because people are the way they are.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
I dunno why, but RDPD always sent my alarm bells off. I couldn't understand why until reading this thread.

Wow...

H. Palmer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 12, 2011
Fastlane Metro
OUTRAGEOUS! immediately send police to the man Who put the gun to Sukhis head, yelling at him to buy!

Kiyosaki clearly made a bad licensing deal, he admits it. He's clearly educated more people about assets/liabilities than the other B.S gurus.

The notorious "Kiyosaki seminar" that has been on Canadian tv and that has people wound up was indeed the result of a bad licensing deal between the Rich Dad organization and some notorious self proclaimed guru who is also into event exploitation.

RK attributes the bad licensing deal to his former partners that he broke up with several years ago. If you do some Google research you can find all about it, including the legal settlement.

At the end of the day these seminars, licensed or not, are RK's responsibility as long as they are held under the Rich Dad brand. And yes, it's very doubtful that all his coaches are successful in the field that they coach in. You might think the real successful people have better stuff to do than getting paid by the hour to do some coaching.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Anything that is offered free might just be the most expensive thing!

You bet, always be sure you read those Terms of Service. Never know where a sneaky continuity clause might be hiding.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.