Hristo
New Contributor
Hey There fellow fastlaner's.
My name is Hristo, and I'm an entrepreneur from South Africa. Sorry if you got excited about the title, but you should know from the book that only you can save yourself.
I study Computer Science here in South Africa, but my heart lies in entrepreneurship. I have had a constant struggle to drop out and focus full time on my ventures.
These ventures started with web design, then went to logo design, into trying to run an aliexpress dropshipping venture. These ventures all had one thing in common for me, they had serious potential but lacked my 100% undivided, laser focus and didn't provide value of magnitude nor scale. Dropping out would not help as I don't currently use all my free time anyway, having more wouldn't help.
I spend more time browsing through Reddit wasting my time thinking, "At least it's not Facebook right?" than working on my plans to get a proper execution. This is a problem that the millionaire fastlane and the compound (by Darren Hardy) effect have made me aware of.
Now an opportunity has arrived at my front door, fellow fastlaners. This opportunity is one which will have a decent scale, but a high magnitude. It will allow me to hone my programming skills and provide much value to people.
I will get into more details about this in a future post once I have something to show. But, for now I say hello to all of you and wish you well on your fast lane quest. May your tank be full, your vehicle fast, your revs all the way up and your throttle all the way down.
My name is Hristo, and I'm an entrepreneur from South Africa. Sorry if you got excited about the title, but you should know from the book that only you can save yourself.
I study Computer Science here in South Africa, but my heart lies in entrepreneurship. I have had a constant struggle to drop out and focus full time on my ventures.
These ventures started with web design, then went to logo design, into trying to run an aliexpress dropshipping venture. These ventures all had one thing in common for me, they had serious potential but lacked my 100% undivided, laser focus and didn't provide value of magnitude nor scale. Dropping out would not help as I don't currently use all my free time anyway, having more wouldn't help.
I spend more time browsing through Reddit wasting my time thinking, "At least it's not Facebook right?" than working on my plans to get a proper execution. This is a problem that the millionaire fastlane and the compound (by Darren Hardy) effect have made me aware of.
Now an opportunity has arrived at my front door, fellow fastlaners. This opportunity is one which will have a decent scale, but a high magnitude. It will allow me to hone my programming skills and provide much value to people.
I will get into more details about this in a future post once I have something to show. But, for now I say hello to all of you and wish you well on your fast lane quest. May your tank be full, your vehicle fast, your revs all the way up and your throttle all the way down.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
