The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Response to MJ's Latest Youtube re. PASSION

Anything related to matters of the mind

pstchaseki

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 18, 2011
The word PASSION is quite often overused and to some extent, overrated. How often we hear, "Oh this is my passion" passion this and passion that, blah blah blah! Someone can have a lone passion for painting but have absolutely no desire to make money off it nor share it with the world. For me personally the only time I think the word passion makes sense is being a parent to my 4 year old daughter. Otherwise, when it comes to making money I will create products and services that is innovative and will add significant value to my family, me, and others. Most often some of the process of working towards a particular goal doesn't necessarily make one FEEL passionate. As a matter of fact, many will face challenges that will weigh down on them to the point of giving up. Rather, it will be the CAREFULLY&CRITICALLY CALCULATED proactive efforts that will get us there more rapidly and with far less challenges, not to mention the RIGHT intention, desire, and direction! After said and done, we must continually dedicate ourselves to observe, absorb, learn, understand, know, and then experiment, practice, and teach it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

pstchaseki

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 18, 2011
Thanks for pointing that out. It should of been stated, "Someone can have a lone passion for painting but have absolutely no desire to make money off it nor share it with the world." Bottom line, within the context of this forum, rather than talk about passion or attempt to define what passion is, one should realize that we are in THE BEST place and time to make any kind of entrepreneur business endeavor happen, especially with such capable and most advanced & powerful (as far as we know) instrument we all possess... our MIND and will.

deepestblue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 11, 2011
Arizona
We are in THE BEST place and time to make any kind of entrepreneur business endeavor happen, especially with such capable and most advanced (as far as we know) instrument we all possess... our MIND and will.

What a profound statement. If only everyone in the world with entrepreneur intentions could read this and truly believe it. Napoleon Hill had a similar quote in T&GR and after it said something to the effect of "if the preceding sentence could be truly internalized by all who read it there would be no reason for the remainder of this book."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.