What's new

researching other solutions than 9-5

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Deun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
7
Location
Montreal, Canada
Rep Bank
$185
User Power: 43%
Hello, I am a software developer in Montreal.

I would create a smart plugs company 2-3 years ago just after finishing my master degrees, but I had no money to start and I had to pay some bills. So I start to work for a company as a software developer in France, and when I spoke with some senior co-workers I learnt than with 10 years of experiences, they earn just 1000€/month more than me.

For me it wasn't a way to do this job (I don't like my job) for 10 years just for 1000€ more a month. I felt stuck because I spent some years for my master degrees.

I start to read some books from last summer and watch some YT videos. I am reading The Millionaire Fastlane , that's why I am here!

My goal is retirement in 10-12 years but I am looking for an idea to start.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ul, O sief nusi zitvisfez, puv gopotjif VNG ziv epf uqqusvapovoit esi iwiszxjisi.

Nz qsuditt tvesv pux, O xomm qodl ep ofii, djidl DIPVT epf tvesv!

Vjepl zua NK gus VNG, ov uqipif nz izit epf howit tuni nuvowevoup vu ni
Vjepl gus vjot gusan epf vjeplt iwisz upi op vjot gusan gus iyqisoipdi tjesoph
 
Ximduni Fiap,

Og zua piif tunivjoph imti vjep 9 vu 5 op vji tjusv visn, zua duamf tvesv gmoqqoph ovint up GC Neslivqmedi us timmoph xjev't mezoph esuapf op zuas juati. Vjisi't e gix vjsieft op vji HUMF/PUVECMI tidvoup vemloph ecuav vjev.

Og zua fu ov e gix vonit qis xiil, ov dep jimq zua hevjis deqovem vu tvesv tunivjoph cohhis.
 
ximduni @Fiap !
gopf e xez vu qsuwofi wemai! .... fu puv djeti nupiz...... qsuwofi wemai!
huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz!
 
Ximduni Fiap,

Og zua piif tunivjoph imti vjep 9 vu 5 op vji tjusv visn, zua duamf tvesv gmoqqoph ovint up GC Neslivqmedi us timmoph xjev't mezoph esuapf op zuas juati. Vjisi't e gix vjsieft op vji HUMF/PUVECMI tidvoup vemloph ecuav vjev.

Og zua fu ov e gix vonit qis xiil, ov dep jimq zua hevjis deqovem vu tvesv tunivjoph cohhis.
Vjeplt, O xomm sief vjuti vjsieft!


ximduni @Fiap !
gopf e xez vu qsuwofi wemai! .... fu puv djeti nupiz...... qsuwofi wemai!
huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz!
O apfistvepf, epf ov ot xjev O en muuloph gus, vjepl zua!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom