- Joined
- Dec 30, 2025
- Messages
- 14
- Location
- Chauliaganj,Cuttack,Odisha,India
Rep Bank
$470
$470
User Power: 79%
Hello everyone,
I'm a student exploring the intersection of AI and scientific research, and I'm trying to understand the real challenges researchers face in their day-to-day work.
If you're a PhD student, postdoc, professor, scientist, or involved in research, I'd love to learn from your experience.
Some questions I'm curious about:
I'd greatly appreciate any insights, examples, or stories from your own experience.
I'm a student exploring the intersection of AI and scientific research, and I'm trying to understand the real challenges researchers face in their day-to-day work.
If you're a PhD student, postdoc, professor, scientist, or involved in research, I'd love to learn from your experience.
Some questions I'm curious about:
- What are the most frustrating parts of your research workflow?
- Which tasks consume far more time than they should?
- What challenges do you face while conducting experiments, analyzing results, or managing research projects?
- What difficulties arise during literature reviews and keeping up with new papers?
- What are the biggest obstacles in writing and publishing papers?
- How do you collaborate with other researchers, and where does that process break down?
- Are there administrative or institutional tasks that take time away from actual research?
- If you could magically eliminate one recurring problem in your research life, what would it be?
I'd greatly appreciate any insights, examples, or stories from your own experience.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
